Impromptu Antman_B HomeGame

elron66

AntManHomegame.thumb.JPG.d955b4d0a5788c81477187fbedba0825.JPGWe're still playing, but what a great idea that sort of just happened on Sunday.  @AntManB ran deep in the Nova, and while we were railing him on the FT, @ReCorpH thre together a fun "homegame" for nothing but bragging rights (and bounties on the ambassasdors playing!).

Lots of fun (well, not so fun having Dokey on my left!) and hope this sort of thing can be expanded on!

• Like 4

Somehow I managed to get heads up with Dara, but I couldn't snag his bounty sadly.  He had a good chip lead on me going in, and I couldn't find my double. After the HU match though, he said in chat that I played it well, so that's "win" enough for me in this spot 😃

I have to say it was the most fun I've ever had playing poker that had no prizes 🤣

• Like 2

This really was great fun!!!! Thanks so much to @ReCorpH for setting up this impromptu homegame, and to Unibet ambassadors Ian Simpson and Dara O'Kearney for being good sports and joining the game with bounties on their heads, and hanging out in chat.

This made for a great Twitch stream for @AntManB with a high point of 52 viewers thanks to an awesome big raid from estonianjesus, and has brought Anty up to more than 50 followers, giving him the stats he needs to apply for Twitch affiliate status.

Congratulations to @AntManB also for his deep Supernova run, making seventh place!

Meow meow!!!!!

• Like 2