Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Nice start @UAC you'll find you're sat at a slow table then one newcomer can completely change the game play, usually someone comes in raising and re-raising everything and the regs sit around licking their lips in anticipation of a feeding frenzy.Rofl

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@GR1ZZL3R thanks man! Honestly it is like I have gone in a time machine Very Happy so many crazy hands, actually pretty fun!!

Played 30k hands of zoom over the span of a week a month or so ago and was such a horrible boring nitfest, hated every second of it, this was super fun!

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

You should find a good mix @UAC some good regs, some bad regs, some scared money, some clueless, some pure gamblers and me. I can be all of those at times. Rofl Enjoy. 

It Is What It Is
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

haha @GR1ZZL3R we can all be at times!!

Played another hour or so, a lot of fun again, pretty much break even, so ended the day +£28 which is very nice.

Don't want this to turn into BBV but come on! Where is my bad beat jackpot Wink

sigh.PNG

Will play a little during the day tomorrow and then again in the evening.

GL at the tables guys

anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

Nice start @UAC!

it’s fun when you land on those crazy tablesSmile

Ok understand, thought you were asking how many hands approximately are played once in a hourSmile

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

thanks @anyone played my first daytime session today too, 2 hours and +21.55, so it has started really well, feels like I get AA every other hand at the moment Cool

Last hand of the session, couldn't manage to scoop a huge pot otherwise it would have been an amazing morning, can't complain though!

aa3.PNG

On another note, it is kinda hard to post interesting hands here as there is no hand history in text form or whatever right? So only really putting coolers and what not in the thread for now. Thinking of maybe having a notepad or something open so I can jot down action and stuff like that and then put more interesting hands in.

Results to Date

Starting roll €55

Session 1: 02/01/19 3 hours +€28.80 

Session 2 @: 03/01/19 2 hours +€21.55

Current bankroll €105.35 

Profit to date €50.35

Let the heater continue Smile

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@UAC Nice start Thumbs Up

If I get an interesting or unusual hand I try to screen shot each street in the hand replayer straight away, by the time you finish your session it will have gone from your profile which only keeps the last 100 hands to replay.

It Is What It Is
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Yeah I was trying to do that at one point but then kept beeping at me for taking too long lol, so gave up. Should be able to do that easy enough going forward tho.

anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

WP @UAC! Running hot and on the right side of the variance. Keep it upSmile

Would be interesting if you posted some hand histories! Always nice to discuss lines, analysis  and learn from each otherSmile

0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

thanks @anyone

I am definitely going to try and make an effort to capture some interesting spots rather than just standard all in's and what not then as you say we can talk through them here.

Also I forgot to mention in the opening post. I am going to try some aggressive BRM so that I cantry move up a little quicker, one of the mistakes a lot of people make imo is that they spend too long at a particular stake.

Obviously this depends on your specific goals and desires, but I prefer and aggressive approach and have no problem moving up and down, so here is the plan.

brm.PNG

This is probably a little optimistic at the higher stakes, so def open to change, plus I may not make it that far Very Happy but happy with this for up to 100nl for sure!