Hitting the streets

UAC

@UAC wrote:

Just looking for some general advice from those more experienced with Unibet regarding rakeback/challenegs etc

The points expire each quarter right? IS that both the challenge points and bonus points? 

What is the go to strat for using them? Just want to make sure I get the most out of them and also anyway to roughly work out as a % how much rb it offers.

Bonus points dont expire. I think cash game or sng tickets are probably the best return if it is a game you are competent in.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Silver1 sorry for the lack of updates. Haven't been playing too much cash tbh.

The thing with cash games is I've always tried to force myself to play them because I think I should because I think it's the best format for overall poker skill etc, but the thing is I've never really wanted to play them and never really enjoyed the format.

So as usual I soon become pretty bored of playing them. I think it's because everything is so static in terms of stack sizes and blind levels etc.

I've always much preferred tournaments and SNGs as things are always changing and I just find that more exciting and enjoyable, so I've been playing a lot more SNGs lately, I'm undecided whether I'll start the cash grind again tbh. Right now I'm leaning towards playing more SNGs, mostly HU, so if that's the case I may well make a new thread for those 

• Like 3

@UAC understand, what you mean with cash game. It's  static in terms om stack sizes and spots for the most of the time and can be quite "robotic". I have also been in the state of mind if I shall switch over to play SNG's, 5man, but still hang on to the cash game for a while. Might take a period of SNG grind when I become tiered of the cash game part but as I have understood and seen on this forum SNG's need quite a big volume intesive. Also think that there have popped up a bit more regs at the lower tables who play pretty solid.

No problems by the way with the updats, no stress mate!

• Like 1

Yeah I think it's fine to move around depending on your goals. If youyoure trying to be the best you can be or play for a living then you should probably stick to one format and just grind it out, but if that's not the goal then enjoying your time playing is vital and for some people that's playing a variety of games

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

OK been playing for the past week or so now, really enjoying things so the blog may well see a resurgance haha.

Was just wonderng what you guys are doing for reporting, I know we can get results from Unibet but has anyone got any nice spreadsheets/graphs they wanna share?

Thinking guys like @Esir  may have something?

• Like 2