Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@Silver1 is there any that stand out to you?

0 Likes
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@UAC 

SmallBetDonk - seems solid

Oloz - not played so many hands but seems competent

Was another guy as well I played today but can’t find his nick. He was one of the better NL10 guys I played.

0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Yeah I def recognize Oloz and I have seen smallbetdonk, but not played too much with him. There are some others too but can't think of names now

igottwins Rank 12
Rank 12

Hey buddy nice to see you having a shot Smile

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@igottwins thanks man, didn't go so well, also dusted off a fair amount back at 10nl yesterday so maybe the heater is over lol.

Gonna have to grind it out now and see what it's like when not sun running.

What games are you playing?

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@UAC wrote:

So it has been a week for the challenge now, I have gotten results from Unibet today. I knew I was running hot, but maybe I have made a mistake with the bb/100? Would love if someone could help me out and work it out for me?

bb.PNG

@GR1ZZL3R maybe, I know you did this for your blog

@UAC  by 'Hands played' you mean reach FLOP or hands 'dealt' ? As there is quite a big difference ... never mind you answer, very solid numbers so far, just keep running Thumbs Up

0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@MadAdo yeah hands dealt, I don't really take any notice of flops or whatever, it's not really useful imo

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@UAC there are some competent guys at NL10 which I give respect. And always interesting to hear from others at the level what they thinkSmile

Good runs comes and goes, just keep playing and see where it goes and adjust according to your BRMSmile Fun following the blog!

0 Likes
Highlighted
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@Silver1 thanks man, appreciate it.

Yeah initially I thought 10nl was pretty much the same as 4nl, but the more I play the more familar faces I see and some def give me trouble. Oh and PM me your alias haha

One I have noticed over the past few days is BluffTheSpot, lierally only seen him last 2 days. I haven't played many pots with them (apart from when they flopped a set and I had KK Tongue ), but I guess they're affiliated with the coaching site and seem solid.

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Hey guys, just a quick update here. The format of the blog is gonna change a little going forward, it may make it a little less fun to follow, but hopefully it can still be interesting.

I have noticed a trend on the boards here that it just seems to be a place to bemoan bad luck, now I have no real problem in anyone doing whatever they wish in their own blogs, but I do not want to get into that, so I will try my best to not just post coolers/bad beats etc here, this is something I have said previously and just want to reiterate again here.

As an extension I will also not be posting results other than an end of the month recap. I think I have become way too attached to short terms results, to the point that I am sweating my balance almost constantly during sessions and not wanting to end a session down or not continuing to play because I am up a chunk. This is just plain bad... I should be paying when I feel good and the games are good regardless of the results.

So yeah, updates may be less frequent going forward, I will try post a little about the population when I have some thoughts, some interesting hands when I come across them and only share results on a monthly basis.