Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Up and down day on the streets today, up 5 buy ins and 10nl, so decided to jump into the 25nl streets tonight for a couple of hours, wasn't meant to be, gave back just a shade under 2 buy ins to end on a break even day.

Had a pretty frustrating time of it tbh, almost instantly blew a stack in a strange pot where I ended up jamming the river into quads Very Happy Not sure why I got so excited, managed to swing back and was up a decent amount before being coolered everywhere or having terrible run outs where I had to give up...

I noticed some players were tougher to play against at 25nl as opposed to 4nl and 10nl for sure, but not so tough that I won't be back, need to build a little more again at 10nl first though.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

So it has been a week for the challenge now, I have gotten results from Unibet today. I knew I was running hot, but maybe I have made a mistake with the bb/100? Would love if someone could help me out and work it out for me?

bb.PNG

@GR1ZZL3R maybe, I know you did this for your blog

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi @UAC

Divide profit 59.93 by 47.43, that is your number of hands in sets of 100.  59.93/47.43 = 1,26.   1.26e divided by 4c = 31 bb/100 at 2-4.

176.14/ 69.75 = 2.94   2.94/10 = 29 bb/100 at 5-10.

Excellent win rates, keep it going.Rofl

I think you're running very well. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Haha that's what I got but thought it might be a mistake lol. Yeah I knew the heater was strong!

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@UAC I'm actually up to about 15 bb/100 at the moment which I thought was pretty OK for 5-10 but yours is running hot. Shame about the 25's but keep at it and it will stick sometime. I used to be very conservative about br management but I'm coming round to what seems to be the majority view here, taking shots could be worth it. Smile

It Is What It Is
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Yeah, shot taking is the way forward imo, you can easily drop back down and grind up again and if it goes well you can establish yourself at the next limit, which is 100% worth it imo

Your win rate is impressive too mate and much more realistic than mine ha

0 Likes
anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

@UAC that’s a nice win rate! I hope the rush will keep on for you.

Which regs/players at NL10 have you found toughest?

0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

I honestly haven't taken too much notice of the names, I notice them when they come to the table but struggling to think of their alias now, I will try make more notice this week and pick some people out. Def some players have gave me a little trouble tho

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

One downside to the heater I have found in the past few days is it is making me push my draws a little too hard Very Happy

0 Likes