Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ermakoff1981  nice screenshots! What is a point of playing that 2 when finished ITM for 2.98€ ??? E.g. probably much more better than finished as a "bubble boy" or during first orbit either ? Keep MTTs don't bother with cash - Mission rewards not worthy enough ;-) What are your MTT statistics (ROI) ?

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

@MadAdo  agree.  1st level of prizes  or  8th-9th  places  in nanoMtt looks funny.

but better than nothing. I think I lose a lot.and not often in the prize zone
I often bubble too because I don't sit tight be4 of itm  Rockon

sometimes i cant do other screenshoots - cant find them in lobby after ending

what about Mission rewards .yes i understand but I'm stubborn and if I started them, I want to finish them already  Happyshy

what about ROi ))) I was not even interested in where I can find this stats. can you tell me if you have information?

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ermakoff1981  it is should be such as easy to calculate by yourself:

Spoiler

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

@MadAdo  ty

but it is difficult to know the amount of investment now (turnover amount). it needs to be recounted according to the history on the unibet. website  or I don’t know something) Tongue 
I know only the 1st deposit be4 I started this mini-marathon

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ermakoff1981Feel free to use your Account history:

Spoiler

After login, you can found desired information + filter them for particular period ...

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10
@MadAdo y. i know this
but only manual calculate. i didnt see filter like TOTAL or something only date range.
0 Likes
Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

played sat .dont remember when i got this ticket)

Clip2net_190515022829.png

and note 1 thing. i was 2nd stack. and leader offten push me from BU (i used strategic fold  Rofl )and gave always own sB to to shortstack on BB

1 time when chipleader did not push from the BU and folded cards, I got allin from the short stack. He had AA. all these actions were using the all timebank always.

Clip2net_190514234419.png

i lose and after that won 3 allins. after that leader push 910s and short stack called A5o and . bord 910xx10.   Laugh

whatis this? team play or coincidence?

any way they failed but AngryDisappointed

0 Likes
Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

after my cash game last week . got ticket to " double trouble "

and very  funny out .

i reise 3bb-call from opponent........i cbet and got 3bet )).  im 4bet allin

Clip2net_190514202921.png

Very HappyGeek

0 Likes
Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

Clip2net_190515022651.png

250 Galaxy not today. missed my chance  .so Sad

tried the return.  . but ................not today

Clip2net_190511000310.png

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ermakoff1981 wrote:

played sat .dont remember when i got this ticket)

Clip2net_190515022829.png

and note 1 thing. i was 2nd stack. and leader offten push me from BU (i used strategic fold  Rofl )and gave always own sB to to shortstack on BB

@Ermakoff1981  did not understand Secret ... if you played 3-handed and leader from BU often PUSH, than he most probably collect both: your SB + shortstack BB ... so what's wrong with that ???

0 Likes