Hello Ermakoff

Ermakoff1981

@Ermakoff1981  nice screenshots! What is a point of playing that 2 when finished ITM for 2.98€ ??? E.g. probably much more better than finished as a "bubble boy" or during first orbit either ? Keep MTTs don't bother with cash - Mission rewards not worthy enough ;-) What are your MTT statistics (ROI) ?

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MadAdo  agree.  1st level of prizes  or  8th-9th  places  in nanoMtt looks funny.

but better than nothing. I think I lose a lot.and not often in the prize zone
I often bubble too because I don't sit tight be4 of itm  :rockon:

sometimes i cant do other screenshoots - cant find them in lobby after ending

what about Mission rewards .yes i understand but I'm stubborn and if I started them, I want to finish them already  :happyshy:

what about ROi ))) I was not even interested in where I can find this stats. can you tell me if you have information?

• Like 1

played sat .dont remember when i got this ticket)

Clip2net_190515022829.png.e22123da10690f8d953489a42531f1a5.png

and note 1 thing. i was 2nd stack. and leader offten push me from BU (i used strategic fold  🤣 )and gave always own sB to to shortstack on BB

1 time when chipleader did not push from the BU and folded cards, I got allin from the short stack. He had AA. all these actions were using the all timebank always.

Clip2net_190514234419.png.f054dc8cefa0b88c97aa530faad2fe35.png

i lose and after that won 3 allins. after that leader push 910s and short stack called A5o and . bord 910xx10.   :laugh:

whatis this? team play or coincidence?

any way they failed but 😠😞

@Ermakoff1981 wrote:

played sat .dont remember when i got this ticket)

Clip2net_190515022829.png.bc6e866b00e23c18eca94d8071360fad.png

and note 1 thing. i was 2nd stack. and leader offten push me from BU (i used strategic fold  🤣 )and gave always own sB to to shortstack on BB

@Ermakoff1981  did not understand 🤫 ... if you played 3-handed and leader from BU often PUSH, than he most probably collect both: your SB + shortstack BB ... so what's wrong with that ???

@MadAdo,On the one hand, nothing and everything correctly.
but 1 small detail : push to my bb ( minus my bb for me,and minus SB for shortstack) . and fold to shortstack"s bb(sb+bb for shorstack)
and chipleader only 1 time folded from BU , when shortstack push to me with AA(from SB).
coincidence? okay

I do not claim and ask the opinion of others.
I do not deny that this may be my paranoia

• 2 weeks later...