Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Anyway @GamesDean when I re-read the thread I've realized the challenge isn't really about the money, it's the challenge of playing higher levels each time, in which case it doesn't really matter how you're rolled, so best of luck @Psycho79 keep us updated.Thumbs UpCash

It Is What It Is
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Not at all @GamesDean I'm suggesting if your properly rolled you have more chance of making an attempt at higher stakes stick. 

If a player with a 100 br has to move back down after 2 losses, but a player with 200 doesn't have to drop downt till he's lost 100, which one is more likely to still be playing 10s after 100 games. I know which one my money's on. Smile

But in order to have 200 instead of 120, you have to win 80 more (= 20 buy-ins). That will take you much longer than taking a shot for 2 buy-ins whenever you reach 120 (= 5 buy-ins needed).

There’s no difference between moving up with 200 or moving up and down five times whenever you reach 120. You play the same amount of games with the same amount of money. The only difference is that the aggressive player might move up faster.

0 Likes
Caladrias Rank 11
Rank 11

@GamesDean wrote:

There’s no difference between moving up with 200 or moving up and down five times whenever you reach 120. You play the same amount of games with the same amount of money. The only difference is that the aggressive player might move up faster.

Very well explained 🙂 The €10s should be regarded as one long row of games. Losing 5x2 buyins would be the same as losing 1x10buyins. With the aggressive BR management he just tries to catch an upswing at higher stakes as soon as possible. He wants this to be a challenge, not a grind.

@Psycho79 GL GL I hope you can catch some heat in the €10s this time 👏🏻

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Psycho79 @GamesDean @Caladrias I'm obviously in the minority here, I can't fight the numbers, so I'll just keep on in my safety first mode and hope you make your attempt stick sooner than laterSmile Keep us updated and best of luck. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
goodformbrah Rank 5
Rank 5
Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey Players!

2018 hasn't been an easy year for me, like ups and downs of my challenge Cheeky It hasn't been updated for long but I don't give, I hope to be right back in the game soon. In the meantime, I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. GL and see you in 2019 Peace