Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

That's fine @Psycho79 I'm more of a plodder and safety first guy but there's nothing wrong with shooting for the stars, you go for it and keep us updated.SmileThumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Reply
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

If you lose 2 buy ins at 10 and have to move down straightaway to 4s its going to take you far longer to win back 20 at 4 at a time than at 10. 

If you start with 100, lose2x10, win 5x4, lose 2x10, win 5x4 you're just bouncing up and down on the same spot instead of making money.


In order to have 10 buy-ins for the 10€ level, you have to win 20 buy-ins more at the 4€ level. That will take you quite some time. Given your example, you might not move up and down as much but it will take you significantly longer to move up in the first place.

That’s why shot taking exists. If you have a strong mindset, you could play any stake with just a few buy-ins if you are willing to move down as soon as necessary. Most people don’t have a strong enough mindset though. Most people don’t feel comfortable playing with a large percentage of their bankroll. There’s no reason to not take shots when you can beat higher stakes and the only reason you’re not playing higher stakes is the lack of a proper bankroll.

Reply
Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

I found time to have some more games today, the results are satisfying The best winning streak is now seveeeen Tongue May this time to be a hold on 10€s? We'll see, getting back to the action tomorrow. @GamesDean you've put it accurately supporting my point of view. Indeed, as long as you stick to your own plan nothing bad can happen to your bankroll, no matter how aggressive your management is. I feel comfortable starting playing levels with only 10BuyIns, cause I know I have discipline to move down. I just hope it won't be the main direction I'm heading to Cheeky GL ALL!

252. l  80.26€
253. w  84.02€
254. l  80.02€
255. w  83.78€
256. w  87.54€
257. w  91.30€
258. l  87.30€
259. w  91.06€
260. l  87.06€
261. w  90.82€
262. w  94.58€
263. w  98.34€
264. w  102.10€

move up to 10€

265. w  111.50€
266. w  120.90€
267. w  130.30€
268. l  120.30€

Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I fully understand what you're both saying, I'm just pointing out that it would be a bit aggressive for me, especially as you move up levels. Thats a good start this time but when would you move up to 25s, at 250euros, still giving you only 10 buy ins, or a higher safety margin which will take significant time to reach anyway. I'm just trying to point out if you can lose 8 in a row at 4s then 10 buy ins at 10 or higher is going to be totally inadequate unless you run really well. Best of luck, keep us updated. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I fully understand what you're both saying, I'm just pointing out that it would be a bit aggressive for me, especially as you move up levels. Thats a good start this time but when would you move up to 25s, at 250euros, still giving you only 10 buy ins, or a higher safety margin which will take significant time to reach anyway. I'm just trying to point out if you can lose 8 in a row at 4s then 10 buy ins at 10 or higher is going to be totally inadequate unless you run really well. Best of luck, keep us updated. Thumbs Up


Obviously, you need to run good to make a shot work. There’s no way, though, that you need more time taking aggressive shots. However, there is a possibility you need less time and you move up faster.

There’s no point in having a higher safety margin when you have a safety net at 100€ where you always move down. You just need a strong mindset and then you can be as aggressive as your bankroll allows you to be.

Reply
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Yeah, move up to the SNG10s, I'm waiting :HwnvGX

 

 

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
pittpitt Rank 20
Rank 20


@Psycho79 wrote:

I found time to have some more games today, the results are satisfying The best winning streak is now seveeeen Tongue May this time to be a hold on 10€s? We'll see, getting back to the action tomorrow. @GamesDean you've put it accurately supporting my point of view. Indeed, as long as you stick to your own plan nothing bad can happen to your bankroll, no matter how aggressive your management is. I feel comfortable starting playing levels with only 10BuyIns, cause I know I have discipline to move down. I just hope it won't be the main direction I'm heading to Cheeky GL ALL!

252. l  80.26€
253. w  84.02€
254. l  80.02€
255. w  83.78€
256. w  87.54€
257. w  91.30€
258. l  87.30€
259. w  91.06€
260. l  87.06€
261. w  90.82€
262. w  94.58€
263. w  98.34€
264. w  102.10€

move up to 10€

265. w  111.50€
266. w  120.90€
267. w  130.30€
268. l  120.30€


 

Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@GamesDean wrote:


Obviously, you need to run good to make a shot work. There’s no way, though, that you need more time taking aggressive shots. However, there is a possibility you need less time and you move up faster.

There’s no point in having a higher safety margin when you have a safety net at 100€ where you always move down. You just need a strong mindset and then you can be as aggressive as your bankroll allows you to be.


I can't understand why there are still players at the lower levels, if everyone took your advice we'd just jump up a level every day. Sure no problem, I don't need more time taking aggressive shots, one a day's plenty for me, 7 days and I'll be playing 100's. RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@GamesDean wrote:


Obviously, you need to run good to make a shot work. There’s no way, though, that you need more time taking aggressive shots. However, there is a possibility you need less time and you move up faster.

There’s no point in having a higher safety margin when you have a safety net at 100€ where you always move down. You just need a strong mindset and then you can be as aggressive as your bankroll allows you to be.


I can't understand why there are still players at the lower levels, if everyone took your advice we'd just jump up a level every day. Sure no problem, I don't need more time taking aggressive shots, one a day's plenty for me, 7 days and I'll be playing 100's. RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl


Obviously, not all players are skilled enough to play higher stakes – in fact, some players could play with play money and still loose. That’s the main reason why most players play the lowest stakes available. Also, some players might not feel comfortable playing for a reasonable amount of money. Most people are risk-averse.

I don’t get your point, though. Are you seriously claiming that players are moving up faster with a conservative bankroll management?

0 Likes
Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Not at all @GamesDean I'm suggesting if your properly rolled you have more chance of making an attempt at higher stakes stick. 

If a player with a 100 br has to move back down after 2 losses, but a player with 200 doesn't have to drop downt till he's lost 100, which one is more likely to still be playing 10s after 100 games. I know which one my money's on. Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply