cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Are there bots on Unibet? Possible but having bots running in pools that are smaller makes it easier to detect imo. I've never come accross a villain thinking hmm bit of bot like betting patterns or the like. Not saying that it would be easy to spot with a top of the range bot (how the hell do I know anyway) as they should randomise their plays as well. Most players in the pool I've played against make daft plays now and then myself included and you can see it when a hand goes to showdown. I'm sure Unibet has more in place than other sites to battle botting as no software is allowed on Unibet which makes it easier to detect imo. Anyway, I don't really want to have that convo here, enough other places to talk about that 'side' of poker. And don't forget superusers and RTA etc.

Ended up €1800 on Unibet and got the €200 bonus on RIO in the bag. Also just passed 500k bonus points here on Unibet and now got €600 in bonusses still lined up with 80% done for the next payout of €100. Guess I'll need it to fill up the hole lol.

I tracked my last 100k bonus points and I earned 34.400 points with major challenges, so about 1/3 so 2/3 comes from minor challenges. Not something I would have thought of but minor ones go pretty quick Smile

Also forgot to use my flip ticket... they should improve this bit because I do not see any notifications of new emails or tickets received just by watching at the client. Could do with some better marker to point out whats new when you receive something.

Random plays from fish, I cb flop and he minraises, hit my Q ofc... guess I should have folded :/Random plays from fish, I cb flop and he minraises, hit my Q ofc... guess I should have folded :/All in on the turn, river bricked woop.All in on the turn, river bricked woop.All in on the turn... poop!All in on the turn... poop!

@waffel Well not all hands are in my favour but losing the ones that are in my favour even 60/40 over and over vs button clickers is kinda souldestroying. It's good and bad at the same time, they'll lose over time but that doesn't make my day any easier Cheeky fingers crossed for a 10-20 buy in upswing .

Off to bed now, going to cry myself to sleep, good night WaterfallRofl

Rank 16
Rank 16

Had a wee session on Unibet, nothing special, enjoy playing on RIO more nowadays with the rakerace, new one again this week lol. Games seem reg infested on Unibet lately, playing against the same regs on every table and maybe one fish... starting to wonder if Im not better of playing at 50NL. I also wonder how many tables all those reg c**** are playing, like some sit on each and every table, is table cap 12 or something? Can't remember. Pretty mad...

When you squeeze and half the table calls again lol /sighWhen you squeeze and half the table calls again lol /sighFlop got x through and rec with AJ bet out, BTN tank called lol, I insta folded, nice hand bruv. Wish I had AA!Flop got x through and rec with AJ bet out, BTN tank called lol, I insta folded, nice hand bruv. Wish I had AA!BTN aggro reg 3b me, called it pre... whatever I do never get a good result... sigh again.BTN aggro reg 3b me, called it pre... whatever I do never get a good result... sigh again.

Think I'll review my 1M bonus points 'goal' as volume has been a bit low lately on Unibet, still plan on playing but we will see next week on my week off. Volume is probably hurting my game too much. Better to play less and win more lol. Hope the xmas period brings some more recs to the tables as well. Especially now we all have to stay in our own homes for xmas dinner Rofl

Rank 16
Rank 16

Here we go again and again and again... cleared a €100 bonus but bankroll is down to €1200. €400 down today even after getting that bonus. And I had €3500 week and half ago... Played more focussed today... but it just aint happening!

All in pre..All in pre..All in on the flop, after him calling my 4b, same reg as my other AA hand...All in on the flop, after him calling my 4b, same reg as my other AA hand...For real... all in pre, meant to be a reg.For real... all in pre, meant to be a reg.Same reg as QQ hand... I'm just not allowed to win. Didn't play the hand right and should have folded but hey ho KTs monkey!Same reg as QQ hand... I'm just not allowed to win. Didn't play the hand right and should have folded but hey ho KTs monkey!Squeeze with JJ, ofc random rec has AASqueeze with JJ, ofc random rec has AA

I just don't get it... 

Rank 23
Rank 23

@P0kerM0nk  One Career Killer is not respecting BRM.

I think it's fair to say that you stuck around NL100 way to much. Now you kinda are forced to drop down to NL25.

If you play a bit with the "Variance Calculator" you will realize that even when you beat the game at 6BB+ you can still go on a "-30 Buy-in" Downswing or more.

:Thumbsup: Time to build it back up! :Cash:Thumbs Up Time to build it back up! Cash

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Rank 16
Rank 16

@FreedoM  So you telling me I'm not even good enough for NL50 either anymore? Rofl 

I'm not that desperate yet to go and play NL25 but you never know, maybe in 2 days lol.

I don't really have a set bankroll management but would probably keep playing NL100 as long as I have 1k in the bank. And then drop to NL50 below that, 20 buy ins sounds good enough for me.

Played 4 tables of NL50 on my iPad in bed here, up €375 in less than an hour and break even for the day lol. Good night Sleepy

Rank 23
Rank 23

Probs he meant that as a general advise for noobs who might read this someday Wink
It's not like the funds here are THE bankroll for everyone, and which is meant to be used on playing in overall.
Sucks to see those happenings on pics, sick sh1t, but as you know too, that shiet happens yea.
And it's good to rant about 'em. Would be a sign of total psycho if nothing ever feels either bad or good. Play enough, and it gets more harder and harder to give a damn about anything related to the games happenings eventually Wonder
Ranting FTW, adore and cherish them feels lol Laugh

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Rushbie I know it is good advice for BRM and just having a laugh there Tongue also true it's good to vent some frustration here as it's better than punching the wall lol.

Might play a bit more NL50, felt awful soft and better than sitting with 4 if not 5 same regs at each table like at NL100. Some of them regs need to get a life lol. Anyway, day and half of work to go, be glad to be off for a week Peace

Rank 16
Rank 16

Well November was pretty crap lol. Made a €362 loss overall, halfed my Unibet bankroll from €3200 to €1600 but managed to run up the RIO bankroll from €450 to almost €1700, half of that profit probably coming from rakeback / promo's etc but it all counts Very Happy

The 1M bonus points ' challenge' is out of the window, I'm at 570k atm but pretty low volume so far. Kinda spliting volume between RIO and Unibet atm with the promo's going on at RIO.

Main goal now is just improving my game but still playing a lot though.

Few hands from the past days:

All In on the flop, hard to bust fish...  yet again.All In on the flop, hard to bust fish... yet again.Didn't manage to buy in to 100bb from last hand, same fish... All In on the turn, again no luck!Didn't manage to buy in to 100bb from last hand, same fish... All In on the turn, again no luck!When you get to your runner runner and fish hits the same but better lol.When you get to your runner runner and fish hits the same but better lol.When I open, sb raises, bb nit re-raises and I sigh nit fold... f'ing really?When I open, sb raises, bb nit re-raises and I sigh nit fold... f'ing really?Straight flush on the riv, villain called with KJdd, good to bust nitty reg lol.Straight flush on the riv, villain called with KJdd, good to bust nitty reg lol.UTG limps, I iso, reg 3bets, BB coldcalls, UTG calls so I complete. BB checks, UTG shoves lol, WFT is going on?!UTG limps, I iso, reg 3bets, BB coldcalls, UTG calls so I complete. BB checks, UTG shoves lol, WFT is going on?!Managed to hit the promo, made a straight wheel. Cash tickets are annoying as you can't top up, played a bit and left with €33 or so. Once you go under 50% of the ticket it gets put into your  bankroll, could just lose half of it and bank the rest.Managed to hit the promo, made a straight wheel. Cash tickets are annoying as you can't top up, played a bit and left with €33 or so. Once you go under 50% of the ticket it gets put into your bankroll, could just lose half of it and bank the rest.

Requested the stats for November but won't be any surprises there.

Also sick of some regs running super hot on Unibet against me all the time, hitting it hand after hand after hand it's just sick. Always the same C's as well! Calling 4bets OOP and always hitting their crap. Fed up big time with that.

Rank 23
Rank 23

Thunder402
Rank 23
Rank 23

Think the game is all about maths?
Noo.
Its about sensing and feeling all the molecules of it. Faster
https://media.giphy.com/media/wmhBO1gmDhUD6/giphy.gif
Thunder402