Rank 8
Rank 8
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Vietinis wrote:
666 devil number! Very Happy

Always wins! Rofl

Just received this, Special Flip Ticket oooh, I feel special now Very Happy wonder if this is some kind of random distribution like a lottery ticket, can't remember having played one before. Good luck to me!

flip.png

Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Vietinis wrote:
How you get this ticket?

No idea, I think it's just like a lottery ticket and Unibet maybe sends like 100 tickets out randomly over the entire player pool?

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hi P0kerM0nk,

There’s a Free Poker Ticket in your account right now. It’s for a Freeroll Flip Tournament so all you need to do is register in time and see how far you can go.

Just 500 players have been invited to this tournament worth £1000, so come back in time to see how your ticket fares. Don’t fold when you can check.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Good luck with the project! This looks like an interesting blog, even midstakes cash games seem pretty tough sometimes nowadays Very Happy

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@CuteRaven thanks, Im sure 50NL is still considered micro stakes lol. Won't say it's tough as still plenty of weaker players on Unibet so me losing money, or not winning as much is probably down to my own bad play and some variance Cheeky

I'll update again end of this week somewhere, still grinding away Popeye

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Winning decent amounts of money almost every month isn't bad at all Very Happy. I guess there are people who would still consider it microstakes, but even already at the €50 stakes I generally don't have the patience to fold enough preflop to win significant amounts if at all (at least with the 4 table limit in the browser client) :P. AIso the rake isn't super bad but it arguably is not great either at those stakes, which makes it a bit tougher. I like it best when the tables get short handed towards the early morning hours.

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@CuteRaven wrote:

... patience to fold enough preflop to win significant amounts if at all (at least with the 4 table limit in the browser client) :P.

@CuteRaven  as far as I know (as far as I play) the table limit is 6 for browser client version and 4 for mobile client version ... nevertheless - I follow you anyway Rofl Heart Thumbs Up