Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

Good luck with your Challenge @ProMode93!

When will you add more tables? 

It would be great if you could add the amount in € if you did some sportsbetting. So, we could understand how much you won/lost with sportsbetting? Smile

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
0 Likes
ProMode93 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey GotWhatItTakes

In that tiket i won something around 13E 

Il go up to 2 tabling when i reach 50E( 2 tabling until i reach 100e)

At 100e Roll ill be 1tabling at 2e  (1tabling until i reach 140E)

At 140e Roll il be 2 tabling at 2e (2 tabling until i reach 250e)

At 250e Roll il be 1 tabling at 4e (1 tabling until i reach 350e)

At 350e Roll il be 2 tabling  at 4e(2 tabling until i reach 600e)

At 600e Roll il be 2-5 tabling at 4e(2-5 tabling until i reach 1000e)( here its the biggest step )

At 100e Roll il be 2 tabling at 4e-10e(one 4e and one 10e same time)

Frist to reach this ones than ill see the next ( i know hope to do all this in one month and half) but i guess we will see 

Sorry for my english  guys im still learning ( hope i did answer to ur question right )

Best of luck 

GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks for your answer! That sounds like a solid plan! Smile

Do you consider 1tabling because of focussing?

I think you can beat the lowest stakes easily even when you are playing 5 or even more tables. You would have a higher hourly, too. But of course it is up to you!

GL and keep crushing

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
ProMode93 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey GotWhatItTakes

I do this for fun atm ( like a break from pokerstars )(atm i can t deposit on unibet because they don t accept deposits with skrill anymore)

Ye at the lowest stakes usual u should play ur A game and how many tables u can handle without missing spots u can def print money this way ( but atm the bankrool aint that great for the moment so to make sure i don t fail il do it slower) (with more tables u add the variance also gets bigger and here we don t have an hud and u got to know some population stats like what do av reg av fish)

The ICm its a little differnt a little because the structure ( atm im constructing some strategy ranges and stuf)

I have a few notepads where i note there player i play againts and put notes ( i can control F search them ) ( ye people can change their username quite easy but stil any info helps )

I agree with u but i did add some points( if i reach soon the 70e mark ill be adding for sure more tables ) 

Ty for ur questions( hope i did explain well in this period im trying to learn some english aswell )

Best of luck on everything u do 

GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

If it is for fun, onetabling is perfect, I guess.

Also you get way more reads and understand the population´s tendencies by playing less tables.

In March, I plan to play a bunch of 5handed SNGs myself, I think there will be a promotion for SNGs, too. 

I think your english is excellent, you are from Romania, right? Besides, by doing this blog your english will improve a lot! Smile

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
ProMode93 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey guys

Today and yestarday kinda had internet problems hope from next day to work the right way  

Did open aswell a blog in the sportingbet section so i would upload alot of sports stuff here ( if u guys wanna check it out )

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-Talk/My-live-bets/m-p/72903/highlight/false#M11729

GotWhatItTakes

Yes im from romania , wil take  some time to learn english the right way but i got to try 

Ye hope to be some good promotions for sngs ( stars did no t did in like 1 year a promotion for sngs that killed the sngs)