Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gofoh Rank 9
Rank 9

Ive been playing poker for almost 12 years now, back in 2006 i made alot of money playing cards and between 2006-2012 i Played Poker for living. I get a job between 2012-2017 so i stop playing poker for living and played just for fun. For about 3 moths ago i get fired from my job I had a saving for about 50000 kr which is around 5000 Euro which is now gone, made stupid deposit on pokerstars trying to make isildur run and didnt succes. My bills is around 1000 Euro a moth so my plain is to win 1000 euro a moth minimum if i succes i will be happy if not i will go to our govermont and beg for food and move home to my parents again. I starting this blog like a challange, and for me to have a self controll of stupid gambling misstake. 

This is my starting roll on Unibet, I have little moiney on other sites also but this challange gonna be only on Unibet because here they dont have cheaters with pokertracker and stuff like that.

23234 re.png

I will play 8-12 hours a day searching for freeroll and micro limit tournemant. I Will update my roll day by day, and also excuse my english im not good at it.

27 REPLIES
Gofoh Rank 9
Rank 9

Lost my last 1 euro torunament for tonight, all in preflop and turn come like always 2 other and boom im out. now i will wait for some freerolls i guess, i need to so save my little bankroll for a grind tommorow. I bought in with 100 bonus point so my bankroll is still 5.93 Euro.

1.png

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

That big bill will force you to find also full 8-hours time job... you will not made it only from poker. you must have "stack behind" to cover the downs. GL buddy! Live your dream! Time after time to withdraw most part of the bankroll will disapoint you a little....

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
Gofoh Rank 9
Rank 9
I know what you mean man, I had a roll 3 moths ago but im was so degen and lost it all on bad bankroll managent playing 1-2 dollars plo with 600 dollar deposit on and on again. I give poker a last shoot again and try too build my roll so i can use bankroll managment later.

Lets say I runs good in Januari and build my roll to 1000€ (I know its a big dream from the roll I starting from) I will withdraw 750€, 250€ to food account, 500€ to bills account and rest 250€ to grind.. and if I make only 100€ i will cashout only 75€. So always withdraw 75% of my roll if I make profit for the moth
0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

this will force you to be everytime just so tired in repeting things....

And about that construction to 1000e bankroll....it's definally a 3 months work ( without destroying your rhytm naturally, safe and healty ) or even more.

As you can see in my challenge, it's preety hard, even when ure deep in bankroll. You must force then ....and that's even more risky!

You must grind all days long : more than 10 hours /day.

I've tryed this before years ago, and after 3 weeks , on every cooler just hit my mouse, tastature or the monitor...which it's a self damaging system do not destroy " your inside" Rofl

Why the bill is so big, where are you from? You live into a rent apartment or smth? Reduce all to minimum for first steps....

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
Gofoh Rank 9
Rank 9

Yeah it will be hard so I will change my goal to have a profit moths instead, I starting with 5.93€ and trying to have more than that before the end of Januari. I have destroy alot och mouses too when im gets runner runner suck out when im deep on tournaments :P I just cant take it, how people that play bad can get reward in so important all-ins make me sick. Sometimes i understand Phil Hellmuth but i use to laugh at him when he gets angry at people haha ;D

Im from Sweden my bill its not that big but i need 1000€ every moths to have a living standard. My bills its like around 600€ include food for around 100€ a moth (I eat mostly cheap food when i feeling poor otherwise food cost its maybe 200€ when im eat like a normal human being in sweden lol)

Where are you from?

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
@Gofoh Look man your not being real, your still in dreamland. Your plan is flawed. Let me put some reasons why you will fail. First thing first u had a 5K life BR and put it all on the line, so zero discipline. You don't play for ages and expect to beat poker for 1K a month, thats kinda dreamy. You should of invested 500 or less in poker and the rest split like 3K = 3 months living expenses while you play poker if you get that far and if you fail no big deal u tried but now u have 1.5K and half a month to find a job and another month living expenses covered. I think its time for you to take some responsibility and be real with yourself, go find a job, save some money and try again if you really think this is the best for you. Either way now you know my opinion, i wish you much rungood. #xoxoxo
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

@FreedoM support my ideea, as you see @Gofoh....

He is also from Romania, a poor country where you can live with the smallest bill from entire europe... (Maybe 400e its enough)

But its so important to have second job...just because the pressure will be extremellly!

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

As the guys had written above. Leave the professionalism for this year and be a semi pro. Go to your local council and ask for some course. Tell them that you want to start a new life. Do the course and play poker 1-2 hours a day. If you will find our balance you can easily accumulate 5K in the end of this year and you will get a new qualification too. Next year you still will be able to start a poker grinder carrier without an extreme pressure. 

Gofoh Rank 9
Rank 9

Yeah I can fix some extra job later, why I dont want to work right now its because I have been missing the poker life and I gonna se if i can make it 2018 or if poker is dead. Its hard to build your bankroll when you cant play atleast 8 hours a day..back in the day in 2006 when I have no job I could play alot and build my bankroll from 0$ to 5000$ in 6 moths using good bankroll managment. But I fully understand you guys, I give this challange 18 more days if i dont succes to build som roll lets say atleast 100 buy-ins for tournaments on 2€ level i will quit poker. 

Bankroll History
DAY1: -1€
DAY2: Update later
Starting bankroll: 6.93€
Current bankroll: 5.93€
Total: -€1

0 Likes