Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Koljamen Rank 11
Rank 11

Totally unrealistic. I know that. But i need that money and this blog is for selfmotivation and some GG's from you, guys!

Going to play SnG (1, 2, 4 -e) MTT Qualif (1 to 5, 5 to 25, 'ADDED', 2 to 10 hyper, to Majors), MTT (5, 10, 25, hope some Majors), Cash - only for missions.

For SnG I'm going to apply MEGA agressive BRM - 1-5 e BR - 1e SnG, 6-11 e BR - 2e SnG, 12e BR - 4e SnG - (it's wrong, i know, but it's just the way I roll)

Have 55 bonus points, one step to go in Mission Part 1.

If I fail - deposit - 10$.

Updating blog (with screenshots) - I will try daily (will see).

New day - new avatar.

See you guys at the tables! (but you can't see meRofl )

33 REPLIES 33
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Nice challenge, I will follow it. Btw the €1 SNG's are HU or 5 seater?

Koljamen Rank 11
Rank 11
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

if you let me ask one other question: why 750 is your goal?

0 Likes
Koljamen Rank 11
Rank 11

@psrquack It's just money I need right now. I'm from Ukraine. Next month I'm moving with my girlfriend to Poland. So I have to pay off some debts and I need some money for rent to settle down. Last year I managed to earn 300$ per month, so 750 it's a little over my head. But in last december I had some deep runs in MTT what brought me 750$. So mainly I hope to do the same in this 3 weeks.

Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

GL, mate, it is possible with full of luck Wink I've just made 2 times about 750e from just only 1 euro during a few hours on live betting Wink

God bless you all!
YlarP Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

@Koljamen. hey good luck man, i'm down at the basement too, wish you well on your crazy goal!

@YlarPprobably not the best time to use liam neeson gifs Rofl

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Koljamen good luck Smile

Also what are you planning to do next should you somehow manage to get this done in less than 3 weeks ...

0 Likes
Koljamen Rank 11
Rank 11
@Whoever tnx, man! If I do somehow manage to do this - it's going be big withdrawn. And will see, 'cause I dont now what my new life is gonna be.
0 Likes