I will finish this challenge at this moment. I have a nice profit of €230 (from almost nothing) that I will save. It would have been easy to reinvest a part of them, but looking at the other challenges, my conclusion is that I have to put the volume in this game to get great results. And, I can not afford this 'luxury'... for now. The new year I will start at another job, so I'll have to focus on that.
Now, I'm going to make a summary of the goals achieved in 2018 (not too big, but for me more then decent).
- I managed to improve my poker 'skills' and gained a lot of knowledge.
- I have finished the year with a profit of over €600 playing poker, from almost nothing.
- I won 2 time in a row DavitscheStreamLeagueLoyalty. Maybe for you it does not mean much, but for me it was an achievement.
- I managed to respect my principles in a proportion of 80%. I think that if I respect them 90-100%, I would have had a profit of over €1000, but the past can not be changed. We can only improve the present and the future!
Personal life Achievement:
- I don't like to talk too much about my personal life, but I'm proud of something done in 2018. I managed to lose more than 30 kg since the beginning of the year. From 107kg to 74-75kg. No diets, no starvation! Only with healthy food, organized meals and with hard workout! And honestly, I've never felt as good as I feel now.
As I told you before, in early 2019 I will not have much time for poker, but I will take every opportunity to play poker. I will focus more on my health (I have some health problems) and I think I will start investing some money in local poker tournaments. I want to feel 'the ground'.
I will return to this 'false' challenge when I have more free time. For the moment I'll take a break. But if something big happens with my Unibet adventure, I'll let you know.
For those with legit and serious challenges, I wish you good luck and I will continue to read your blogs and show my support with a like or a message (but you already know, I'm not too talker). For those who do not already have a blog, I advise you to do one. As Jeppe told me at the beginning of this blog, a place like this can help you focus on the important things. And he was right!
Happy New Year! Respect!
“From 107kg to 74-75kg. No diets, no starvation! Only with healthy food, organized meals and with hard workout! And honestly, I've never felt as good as I feel now.”
This! Big congratz and this is worth more that any other of those challenges in my opinion. Be proud of what to achieve and keep up the lifrestyle. Health is absolutely everything and that’s nothing you can substitute for.
Wish you good luck with everything in life, with the new job and poker related stuff