Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi guys!

Since I'm in this community, I loved reading your stories and I always thought of having my own blog. I'm not a 'chit chat boy', maybe because I'm not used to speaking english. But thanks to the encouragement of @FreedoM and @psrquack (6 months ago), I will begin this adventure.

3 months ago I started to follow my progress and I think the results were decent. Every time I felt frustrated by my bad luck or my mistakes, the first decision was to withdraw my money from my account. So I managed to get a nice profit from...nothing. Below are my 'trophies' won since then.

Spoiler
Trofee Unibet.png

I'm not a good player, but I've always tried to improve my skills. And I think 'patience' is a key factor in this equation.

What is the challenge? To start from 0 and build a bankroll. And I started this challenge yesterday. I will try to play freerolls, nano and tournaments with my tickets. My dream (like everyone else like me) : to play in a big live tournament!

At the same time, I will try to respect my own rules:
1. No gambling!
2. It's a hobby, not a job!
3. Be relaxed! It's free!
4. Do you have a bad day? Take a break!
5. Smile!

Day 1 - 21.11.2018

Start of the day: 0€ +5MTT+1MTT+2x4UO+1UK+25bp

- Bounty freerolls: 0,15€ (7x0,02€+1x0,01€)

- Unibet Bankroll Boost: Final Table 9th place (+4€)(KQ<JT with 2bb)(I won 5/5 flips, then AT<A9 and AT<ACool

- eSports Battle Main: 73th place (+1,75€)(I pushed from button with A5 12bb; big mistake, BB had TT )

- Tag Team Closer Flip: 7th place (25UOS)(It was a crazy flip, where after 2 hands, I could fold/call/raise with my hands. Laugh )

End of the day: 5,90€ +25UOS+5MTT+1MTT+2x4UO+1UK+25bp 

I'll try to post daily, depending on my free time. 

Good luck!!

A_Pile_Of_Money.jpg

55 REPLIES 55
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Good luck  !!!!!!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@tatuaj7  have a good luck, man. Keep point 5! :-) I will be watching you!

wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

5 points: great attitude!!!

gl gl bro

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Good luck mate Happy

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

YlarP Rank 15
Rank 15
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17
sirkosun Rank 10
Rank 10
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

giphyMay success and prosperity follow you to wherever you go.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice one @tatuaj7! I'm a big fan of writing down the goals and presenting them here as a challenge for yourself, I think it helps with focus Smile