Since I'm in this community, I loved reading your stories and I always thought of having my own blog. I'm not a 'chit chat boy', maybe because I'm not used to speaking english. But thanks to the encouragement of @FreedoM and @psrquack (6 months ago), I will begin this adventure.
3 months ago I started to follow my progress and I think the results were decent. Every time I felt frustrated by my bad luck or my mistakes, the first decision was to withdraw my money from my account. So I managed to get a nice profit from...nothing. Below are my 'trophies' won since then.
I'm not a good player, but I've always tried to improve my skills. And I think 'patience' is a key factor in this equation.
What is the challenge? To start from 0 and build a bankroll. And I started this challenge yesterday. I will try to play freerolls, nano and tournaments with my tickets. My dream (like everyone else like me) : to play in a big live tournament!
At the same time, I will try to respect my own rules:
1. No gambling!
2. It's a hobby, not a job!
3. Be relaxed! It's free!
4. Do you have a bad day? Take a break!
Day 1 - 21.11.2018
Start of the day: 0€ +5MTT+1MTT+2x4UO+1UK+25bp
- Bounty freerolls: 0,15€ (7x0,02€+1x0,01€)
- Unibet Bankroll Boost: Final Table 9th place (+4€)(KQ<JT with 2bb)(I won 5/5 flips, then AT<A9 and AT<A
- eSports Battle Main: 73th place (+1,75€)(I pushed from button with A5 12bb; big mistake, BB had TT )
- Tag Team Closer Flip: 7th place (25UOS)(It was a crazy flip, where after 2 hands, I could fold/call/raise with my hands. )
End of the day: 5,90€ +25UOS+5MTT+1MTT+2x4UO+1UK+25bp
I'll try to post daily, depending on my free time.