Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

GL @tatuaj7

Playing the active lag can be a nightmare but you have to loosen your calling range somewhat, you know most of the time he won't have much and is just stealing pot after pot. Generally you can take him on with top pair or better but tread carefully, it seems every time I take a stand, this time they have it. Teardrop

It Is What It Is
tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

@GR1ZZL3R Thanks! So I have to play tight, waiting for good hands in good positions and hoping he has nothing in his hand. Anyway, I will not try to rush the things. 

Highlighted
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

That's my general outlook @tatuaj7,  butif you play too tight against that type of player he'll just eat your blinds for free as much as you let him. An occasional warning shot might slow him down a bit. GL>.Wink

It Is What It Is
tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

FinalTable in €400 Shooting Star Bounty!

FTBounty2.png

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@tatuaj7  have a good run! note: "Activate Windows" seems also an interesting from your screenshot ...

tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

Timing.pngThe timing... RIP Kings!

tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

@MadAdo Thanks. And... what are you talking about? Rofl

tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

I finished on 6th place (14,46€+1,69€). A6<A7. A little disappointed, but at least I managed to rebuild my BR. I hope I don't lose them with other promotions... Santa can be evil. Very Happy

In 10 min starts the second day of the UOS E39. Let's go!!

Spoiler
6th place.png
tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

Yesterday it was a pretty good day for me. I feel like I have recovered my energy, but I still have to take care of my health.

Last night I managed to finish on 19th place in E39, winning 5,67€. JJ<KK. I don't feel bad about this hand, but I'm still a little frustrated with the way I lost half of my stack against a LAG.

So yesterday I managed to increase BR from 0.38€ to 22.02€. I still have tickets worth 30€. I dont really know what's going on with the freerolls, but I don't like the current system with 'the register time'. I hope it's just a bug...

Spoiler
JJ KK.pngUOS39-19.png

Good luck!

And, please let me know when UOS Mystery is coming up. Very Happy

tumblr_ncksk3Lr941qgoiqlo2_500

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I also don't know what's going on with the freerolls, so the best advice I can give you is register to all after you woke up and when you play one always check if others are open or not.