FreeWorlD

FreedoM

@psrquack wrote:

I figured out the safest way to UO. I should play 15 €100 Hexapros for 90 days and i will get the requested challenge points for the ticket.😃 I think I should try this.

Are you sure you want to invest 135k for a 2k package? :speechless:

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I figured out the safest way to UO. I should play 15 €100 Hexapros for 90 days and i will get the requested challenge points for the ticket.😃 I think I should try this.

Are you sure you want to invest 135k for a 2k package? :speechless:

Absolutely not. I only tried to find the way which grants a success for 100%. 😛 But that would be a challenge winning 135K for this from zero or from something less than 100.

The main problem is the quantity of the qualifiers. If there would be an SNG qualifier and MTT qualifier before 15.30 CET or the 250 final every day that would be much better, but you have to play 20 finals to have a chance for a package which is 10 weeks so approximately 90 days. So if you set up a strict br management that would be 2 years from zero if you are not exremely lucky. Btw i hope you will launch like a rocket and will win it within 3 months.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@psrquack wrote:

Good morning! Have you ever tried Death Stranding? Is it worth buying as a gift for Christmas for my geek relative?

duck-bath3

Sorry asking you here, but you are usually so helpful.:Thumbsup:

Heya, i'm pretty sure my pc can't run the game, but from what i've seen on twitch i'm like meh, there are 2 new games i would like to play in the near future "outer worlds and disco elysium".

I feel like you kinda invoked some emotions with this question, i made like 5000ron/1050eu for a new pc "this was the goal" in the last 1 and half month and from a week or so i'm in limbo. Truly struggling to buy it or not to buy it, the adult in me says i should invest that money in something else that makes me more money like poker training or some Java, Python, etc, courses. And the child that feels like i'm so burnt out from everyting just wants to have fun is dying for a new pc.

Thanks but idk if "usually so helpful" its true.

:Happyshy:

• Like 1

It's no doubt, you are helpful, because you help new or not so experienced members by answering to the same questions(like ticket exchange). Maybe the word usually wasn't necessary, sorry for that.

I have no clue about video games, just heard a potcast about them and my relative's parents offered me to buy one video game as gift so I asked you because as I remember you are better involved so thanks for the opinion.

I would offer you not to buy a PC before January and invest the money to Christmas promos/Australian Open tips and buy the PC in after Christmas sale.

• Like 2

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@FreedoM 

Are there no Black Friday deals where you are, masses here in England. I'm looking for a new monitor but there are too many choices.

Yes you are helpful.😃

There are Black Friday deals and i'm itching to play games, but i feel by doing that it will sour all my relationships and will open the door to a world of insatiable drama and at the same time i feel if i don't do it i'm gonna melt mentally. :annoyed:

Monitor!

• Like 1