Free ticket to more tickets

jonny2192

Ages a go I started a 0 to something thread but got a bit fed up with poker and decided to have a break.

A few weeks ago I decided to start playing again but I didnt want to deposit, so off to twitch I went to win a ticket.
I managed to win a 10mtt on Ians stream on the 19/8 I had 3.50 left of that 10e so I played carefully and this is what
I won from that 3.50

All rprofits from 19/08 to today

Cash

39.09 profit 19.72 rake
Plus I beat the king of flips for 35

SNGS

30.66 profit 11.95 rake

MTTs mostly sats but the odd real game or freeroll

646.27 profit  128.08 rake

Total profit:-716.02 Total Rake:- 159.75

Just shows from very little great things can be built on Unibet.

I will try to update on how my journey goes but I never really know what to write in blogs, My forum posting normally just consists of sarcastic comments interspersed with the odd helpfull remark.

My main goal is to get a UK tour and a UO package, I am ok playing the smaller games but my nerve and patience goes in the longer finals, hopefully will run golden in at least one UO final.

@psrquack you made me do this!!

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Forgot also won another 10mtt on Ians stream after moaning I hadnt won for ages :)

Also got some bonus points for missions because self excluded from slots and I have the 2 freeroll tickets for Sunday but I dont normally do well in them as the games are too long for me and I get bored and play daft.

Funny fact i can play poker for ages if its lots of small games but 1 big game and I get distracted.

Just calculated my ROI on MTTs

I spent 1286.80 on buy ins on 469 games and had total wins of 1933.07 giving me an ROI of 50.22%

Wish I could run like that all the time.

I think I am going to concentrate on MTTs so I will try and update weekly with how many games I have played and the roi for that week.
This month is very good for MTTs with the moving on up, even if I run bad I will get some return in tickets :)

Lets see how I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Since my last results post

I have played 186 games
Spent 1124.32 on buy ins
Have won 1386.68
Profit of 258.36
Roi of 22.98% 

The roi is more in line with what I was expecting but I do feel I have been on the wrong side of variance the last week.

Biggest win was a 250UO in the 25UO turbo
Next biggest win was 100mtt from the supernova 10x100mtt guarantee

8 of 11 days were winning days
Best day +142.00
Worst day -67.04
Most breakeven day +10.95

Managed to get to 10k challenge points from playing all the sats and thats was worth 24e and the nice new avatars.

Will keep battling away and update again next week :)

On Unibet its not all about running good at the poker, sometimes its about the raffle run good.

Having a bit of that at the moment.

Binked myself a 100e ticket for the Supernova and 5e nebula ticket from David Lappins stream.

More than one way to win at Unibet :)

Hmm, what about the next week's update? I almost missed this one too:-( Btw, I'm sure will win something on tomorrow's raffle too (because everybody knows it's rigged and David won't be scared by you anymore). Note 2: it is quite cold in december in Buchurest. I hope you started growing some feather:-)

• 2 weeks later...

@Royalenis wrote:

Congratulations @jonny2192, You really deserved it. Can I ask You how many sat did You play to reach this package? 

@Royalenis I have been playing again for about 2/3 months, I play most 2s and maybe half of 10s and all 4s each day.

I have only actrually played 2 bigger games, 1x25 turbo where I won a 250 and 1xfinal which I won.

I wouldnt normally play the final so soon but a couple of friends won packages so I wanted to go Bucharest, I looked at tonights final and by late regging I was one off the money so i took the risk knowing I only had to out last one person to get my money back and then would be freerolling for the package.

results 10/10-16/10

I have played 114 games
Spent 696 on buy ins
Have won 674.47

making it a losing week by 22.53
but if I discount the supernova ticket I won in the raffle(I wouldnt have played without winning raffle) 
I am actually up 77.47

The week after I was running very breakeven and this week I was not doing so good but as from previous post thats changed.
I will get a new results file and add the new data in a post.

Currently at 25k challenge points, I have done 18 of 20 of the 20th anniversary play 5 hu 2sngs a day and i have completed the moving on up promo each week.

One of my goals to get a UO package is done, may have a go at UK final at weekend while all the sharks are in brighton :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived