DaVitsche Streaming Schedule

DaVitsche

Schedule for 02/2020! The morning streams have been fun and useful, so I've made sure we have enough of those. Due to gf's work schedule, a lot more Late evening streams.

f8035aa0bba365270cf34e6e4f0d9b6d.thumb.png.b28e4c85ea5ff570b50f104e4633cd1f.png

This post will be edited frequently with the latest schedule

• Like 17

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @DaVitsche I do enjoy your streams when it's poker, loved the Silly League, and intended to play the Stream League last time. However it seemed more and more you where streaming games rather than poker, which unfortunately I have no interest in watching, so didn't build up enough points to exchange for the last game and therefore missed out on an extra attempt. Is it going to be the case of more gaming or can I expect to pick up more great chat on poker? (And other subjects by the way )

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@psrquack wrote:

@DaVitsche wrote:

updated for August!

Will add September real soon as well.

Where can I find the September schedule?

I haven't got any notifications for streaming recently, just checked now and there was a stream yesterday, but not poker. 😠

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@triceraatopp wrote:

He is probably waiting for his girlfriend to get her work scheduele before he knows how to plan out his full scheduele so there is someone to take care of 387024478_Anteckning2019-09-18182119.png.b8c00678a35e61c396a1428e3aa9bd94.png :)

You couldn't be more right.

Those that know me probably already understood that I need structure in my life for me to function at 100%. With Satu her work schedule changing all the time and often still changing last minute due to illness amongst colleagues, it's super hard for me to get a schedule for more than a week in advance. And even those will sometimes change.

Unibet understandably wants the requests for freerolls early, so this is why I don't plan on hosting too many freerolls in the future. So that's an extra trigger gone for now. Not everyone seems to be getting notifications from twitch as well, which means some people won't know I started the stream.

I almost tweet all streams going live (might skip non poker ones), so the best way to get a notification is to my little bell on twitter so you get a notification when I tweet. Might sound like cloutchasing, but it's the only thing I can think of atm that's not filtered by algorithms.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Schedule updated for the entire month.

Fixed days will look like mon/wed/fri/sat, starting at 18h00 CET with the occasional sundays too, and sometimes a night not due to Satu having obligations. But I'm glad to have a semi-consistent schedule again.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

November was an absolute mess. Lots of sickness, IRL things and UO Paris kinda meant the schedule was RIP. I would love to describe it in detail, but the filter would turn a lot of words into cute hearts, so have some hearts anyway: :Heart::Heart::Heart::Heart:

December we're gonna go hard though. It's going to be mostly serve as an experiment to see if I can do this longterm. The idea is simple. my gf has 3 shifts, morning/afternoon, late & night.

If she has a morning/afternoon shift I do a normal stream starting at 19h00 CET. If she has a late shift, I do a short late stream starting around 21h00-21h30 CET. If she has a night shift, we do a morning stream, with lots of coffee, cereal, and a glimpse in my study routine.

The end of the month my family is visiting from Belgium, so no streams since we won't be home much, and mostly all of our activities are "off the grid", so IRL streams are going to be hard too.

If I manage to maintain this schedule without a sense of burnout, than you can expect the same for 2020, which means a lot more content, and basically a stream every day I'm home.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DaVitsche

I have watching your twitch stream with interest. I play NL10, study a lot, and will be moving up when I'm happy with my bankroll for NL25.

my question - if I want to chat to you on twitch do I need to subscribe to the channel (I'm not saying it's not worth it, I just want to know!)

@xfgwdtbosw You just need to make a twitch account (it's free) and type in chat (when he's live). That's all. 😃

Also if you appreciate the content you can get one free subscription by choosing the option "Free Subscription with Twitch Prime" (from the subscription button), it won't cost anything, it's basically just a "hey twitch, I like this streamer, give him 2.5$, k thanks" button.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@xfgwdtbosw wrote:

Hi DaVitsche

I have watching your twitch stream with interest. I play NL10, study a lot, and will be moving up when I'm happy with my bankroll for NL25.

my question - if I want to chat to you on twitch do I need to subscribe to the channel (I'm not saying it's not worth it, I just want to know!)

hey man, glad you like it. What Adrian said, you need to create a twitch account (free) and no subscription required. The subscribing on twitch is just to show your extra support to the streamer.

Sorry for the late reply, it was family holiday time.