Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Bankroll is exactly €40! 

Will be streaming the 4s again in about 5-10 mins.  

Also, if you haven't followed me on Twitch yet, please do! 

www.twitch.tv/dianeabbottpoker

Latest.PNG

successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

Some shots coming for 4s . Hope you catch the upswing and move your roll to 100 Smile

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

€10 profit for the session, was very up and down but profit is profit I guess!

Will be back in a bit Smile 

Latest.PNG

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

Gogogogo!

Whats the impression of micro HUSNGs so far? Is it purely profitville or are there some opponents who you find competent? Also interesting if you find any differences between €2, 4€ and so on. Understand that it might be hard due to the small sample size but always interesting to hear thoughts and observationsSmile

0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

I've played the micros a bit on Unibet before this challenge and my impression is that they're really soft.  I wouldn't say you have any 'regs', more recreationals that play often if that makes sense.  I certainly wouldn't say there are any players I've played that I think I'm wasting my time against, I would imagine I have a sizeable edge on everyone I've played so far, without being arrogant.  

I don't think there's a massive difference between the 2s and 4s.  Obviously you will get more recreational players at the lower stakes, that's only natural on any site for any game type but I don't think any semi-competent player would struggle to beat either of these stakes.

I'm grinding a bit off-stream at the moment as I'm watching the football but the bankroll is at 81 euros so not far from the 10s!

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Can't even describe how badly I'm running, have been 1 win from the 10s about 4 times and no matter how good the money goes in I can't get there.  Ended up losing in a few in a row as well after the 4th loss.  So tilted, the players are absolutely horrific.  On the plus side, I'm now a Twitch affiliate so if anyone has an Amazon prime subscription I will gladly take your free Twitch sub if you're feeling generous!  Will stream for an hour or so around 5pm GMT.  Much love.

Latest.PNG

anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

Understand the frustration! And in HUSNGs when the flips are such a vital point and you get it in good and still don’t hold up. You kind of get the mental aspects, tilt control and similar trained during these periods. Just muscle on and I will turn soonSmile GL!

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Just had the most tilting session ever, I hate to sit here complaining about bad beats and what not but it's just so utterly frustrating when you're trying to grind out of the micros.  Can feel myself massively tilting so going to stream to try and combat that.

successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

Gogogo nice upswing. Hope you ll play at 10s this night. GL

0 Likes