Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Good luck with this, @DianeAbbott I'll be hopping in and out to keep tabs, don't expect updates from me, you can do those yourself. Rofl

It Is What It Is
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

@DianeAbbott GL mate! Really looking forward to follow this challange.

The roll size is hyper aggressive I would say. Cool that you got inspired by @MetalWolfSmile

Creds to both of you who take on a challange and do it as a part of the community so that others can follow (and perhaps get inspiredSmile )

successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

Good luck with this challenge. I was looking for long time to see some micro HU on stream.

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Great start to the stream and thanks everyone for tuning in, hope you enjoyed it and/or found it slightly educational!

Bankroll is at €35.67 after the first session.  Almost enough to move up Smile

Latest.PNG

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Won a few games off-stream and now ready to take shots at the 4s with a 40 euro bankroll.  

Going live on stream in a few minutes beer in hand.  Also been up since 4am so this could be interesting.

www.twitch.tv/dianeabbottpoker

successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

Good luck .

I'm going to watch your stream tonight

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Thanks Success, lost 5 out of 6 at my 4 euro shot take so had to move down.  Going to make some food and might do a stream a bit later but you'd be better off watching the one from earlier if you want some viewing Wink

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Jesus, feeling so rough today.  Pretty sure my gf has given me her flu type illness and now I'm struggling to breathe.  Not ideal for poker but the grind must go on.

My results are laughable, 32 wins from 48 at the 2 euro games (14 bi profit), 1 win from 7 at the 4s.  Super annoying.

Going to just power through 4 tabling the 2s until I get back to 40e, then will put the stream back on and take another shot at micro-stakes glory!

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

pretend.jpg

Spoiler
Jus joss'n Mate, thought you could use a laugh... I hope you feel better soon. Nothing like feeling under the weather uuuuh.
Let us know when you go live again 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Supposed to be going to the gfs parents tonight but I'm hoping I may be too ill! Rofl

0 Likes