Crush micro PLO, change my life style and leave my parents house

MiaKhalifaa

Hi everyone,

I'm Mihail, and here is my journey to mid-high stakes PLO games on Unibet. I have never beat the PLO games on a large sample untill now. I'm playing poker since early 2009. I've always wanted to be a poker pro, but I never focused all my efforts and time, and due poor bankroll management and degen behavior  I always ended busto and decided to quit everytime feeling disgusted about myself and this game.

I'm trying to change my life completely and let all the old bad habbits die, so something new can arise, a new better version of myself. I started to exercise regulary, eat healthy and be more disciplined and organized.

My monthly exenses now are really low, and I don't spend more than 100 euros a month, but that's so because I live with my parents for a bit over a year now. I really need to change this, I need my own space and I can't really live anymore longer with them.

Journey goals:

• 1. Crush PLO and win regularly
  • 2. Eat healthy, diet and exercise
  • 3. Leave my parents house asap ( in the next 2-3 months I hope )

Rules to respect:

• 1. Play at least 30 hours a week
  • 2. Study at least 5 hours a week
  • 3. Update this blog everyday
  • 4. Never play when tilted or tired
  • 5. Stop the session whenever I loose 4 buy-ins
  • 6. Stop playing when I''m distracted by other things

Starting bankroll: 200 euros

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck! Cut the booze as well and keep the "movies" with your eponym at a bare minimum...😃

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Day 1

Starting bankroll: 200 euros

Current bankroll: 183.18 euros 

Profit: -16,82 euros

Duration: 5:30 minutes

Quote of the day to keep me motivated: "Without struggle, no progress and no result. Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine." G. I. Gurdjieff.

I will update the journey the second day all the time, so these stats are for yesterday.

Keep focus and work hard.

Day 3

Starting bankroll: 197.11 euros

Current bankroll: 225.25 euros

Profit: +28.14 euros

Duration: 3:00 minutes

I wish I could play more yesterday but same old friend visited me and we did go out, wich is a good thing for me since I developed some sort of social anxiety in the last year and most of the time I stayed closed in my house without getting out.

Day 3

Starting bankroll: 225.25 euros

Current bankroll: 149.16 euros

Profit:  - 76.09 euros

Duration: 6:30 minutes

I'm so disappointed about what happend yesterday. I played 3 sessions and in the first 2 of them I runned bad and managed to loose 4 buy-ins each and I imediately stopped when that happend, but in the third I thought I am able to play my A game even if I had 2 horrible sesions before, so I tilted like a monkey and spewed more than 10 buy-ins on the tables. My mental game is so weak and that's because of my current situation too. I really need to change this. Gonna play today a bit, but at the first signs of bad plays I'm going to leave the :Heart::Hearts::Heart: tables.

One thing that PLO doesnt forgive is bad mindset. You can play few hours your A game and then in one moment you tilt for a minute 4/5 questionable (or really not) stackoffs and you find yourself 5-8 buyins down and you just cant fookin believe it, you just cant. Its like you lose two flushdraws (usually with two top pairs, sometimes even with fookin set) so you stackoff another one cause you can lose that third time yeah? Or you have 2nd set but you lost two 1st before that hand so you close your eyes and jam (what could go wrong?). Or on two tables on flop you have two 1st sets and in one you have top flusdhraw, so you stackoff all three tables....and you lose all of them, where one or two villains gets away with 20 or less percents. Damn this game. It could be the most beautiful game, but sometimes i just wanna kill myself :waterfall:

Good luck with your challenge.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Day 7

Starting bankroll: 129.40 euros

Current bankroll: 191.11euros

Profit:  + 61.71 euros

Duration: 8:30 minutes

Everything went smooth yesterday and I managed to recover almost all my looses caused by tilt and bad play. Winning almost 18 buy-ins at PLO 4 feels good and it boosts my confidence wich was kinda ruined. I needed this to happen really bad.

Day 9

Starting bankroll: 205.81euros

Current bankroll: 209.73 euros

Profit:  + 3.94 euros

Duration: 0:30 minutes

I played only around 30 minutes yesterday because my internet was going up and down al the day long. Looking foward to put a bit more volume over the weekend. 

Day 10

Starting bankroll: 209.73 euros

Current bankroll: 232.69 euros

Profit:  + 22.96 euros

Duration: 4:00 hour

I forgot to mention that I played last week 2 x 500 euros added mtts wich I payed 10 euros in buy-ins and another 14 euros in mtts satellites wich are not included in my current bankroll. However at the end of the month and I will get the correct stats from the unibet team and make an monthly update for september.

Day 12

Starting bankroll: 209.29 euros

Current bankroll: 231.30 euros

Profit:  + 22.01 euros

Duration: 8:00 hours

Everything is going a bit better in my life. I eat much healthier than before, I exercise almost everyday for at least 30 minutes, but I'm not winning as much as I wanted on PLO, however I think I founda bit of balance in life and I'm happy with that for now.

Archived