Crush it in 2021

SkilfulPoker

Thanks for the tagging,(SCOBY) but this is my new account, due to the fact that I changed the currency of the account, I had to change the community alias, of course I'm happy to participate in any community tournament, if I'm not at work.😃

I wish you a lot of inspiration to continue playing the poker game.👍:cash:

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Now that's a nice surprise! Thanks for the wonderful idea and the invitation, @SkilfulPoker! I'd be happy to play this community game, if I'm allowed in it. I'm from Belgium, which means I can play some freerolls but not all of them. I'm not always that active on the community forum, but I'll visit your blog to see when your community game will be played. In the meantime, GL on your tables :happy:

• Like 1

Hey guys good news, we have the date of the tournament now! It is setup for this Wednesday :) It's not in the client yet but should be shortly!

Date: Wednesday 3/3/2021
Time: 7PM GMT

Starting Stack: 5,000 chips
Table size: 9 handed
Blinds: increase every 8 minutes
Minimum players: 6

I will mail out the password here in the community via the direct message, 1 hour before the tournament starts :)

Good luck see you there! 

• Like 13

@SkilfulPoker wrote:

Hey guys good news, we have the date of the tournament now! It is setup for this Wednesday :) It's not in the client yet but should be shortly!

Date: Wednesday 3/3/2021

Time: 7PM GMT

Starting Stack: 5,000 chips

Table size: 9 handed

Blinds: increase every 8 minutes

Minimum players: 6

I will mail out the password here in the community via the direct message, 1 hour before the tournament starts :)

Good luck see you there! 

So the top-19 are getting UOS tikiets, with 24 + @SkilfulPoker playing at max. So is it save to assume that there won't be any late registration?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Toums wrote:

Hello guys ! I would be glad to play some hands with u all, what is the buy-in ? 

"For entry I wanted to include anyone that has interacted with this blog before this post, so I went through and counted anyone that posted or liked any post in the blog, here is the list! "

@Toums guess you'll need a time machine I'm afraid 😛

• Like 1