Check_Noris

Check_Norris

I apologize in advance, I do not speak English at all, so I will use google translation ...

To summarize...

Olivier, 36, Belgian. I play poker "seriously" for over 10 years ... I played room, I would not be able to mention all :)
I started poker with friends live and I quickly registered online. In my debut, I played on everest.com, bwin.com, ipoker.com, pokerstars.com ... Like any good fish that starts, I gave my money in cash games :D
I quickly went to the sng, the level being much lower. I also play some live tournaments with friends or at a club.

I played a lot on bwin.com after that and started getting used to withdrawing a little money every month.
I'm starting to get interested in rakeback, loyalty program etc, which makes me leave this room for others ... I arrive on winamax, the site I like a lot, the system of fidelity too, I will play mainly at them for years. Many sng and Don medium and high limits and I also do cash games on the occasion (and yes, I notice that the real players are in cash games :p). I start to win as much in poker as at my work (but I always give some money back to the cash games regs ^^)
I had the status diamond 5 * on winamax for the one who knows ... It was nice

Then, the laws change :(, the Belgians are now forced to play on sites .be ... I will take several years to make the transition, winamax does not forbid me to play at home.I spare you the technical side, but it had to be reasonable and without finding a solution that suited me with the staff winamax, I had to resign myself to play on .be

Lost, I register on the little Belgian room (ps.be, bwin.be, ladbrokes & unibet) without finding my happiness, that's it, I feel that the good time is behind me :/. I start from scratch, I choose unibet as the main room and play cash games. I play elsewhere too but I will not talk about it here I think ...
I had to play some millions of hands here. Unibet is very good but it still lacks a lot of players for me, the level has evolved more from the beginning. The loyalty system does not suit me but I do with. By cons, the poker team of unibet is great, you will not find it anywhere else.

Live poker is not at all a priority for me, it makes me happy to play with friends and make a live from time to time but no more. I won 3 packages in 2017 including one on unibet for las vegas where I unfortunately did not know how to go.

It's a quick summary of my poker life, if you want to know more ...

Why a blog?

I am currently experiencing a weariness in my daily poker, I removed and left only € 100 and I will try to focus mainly on sng and MTT, something I have never done on unibet ... Kind of challenge If you want

I do not promise anything on this blog. It's going to be hard to animate ... The language, the non sharing hands, the fact that the format may not be suitable for me, my laziness, ...

Good luck to you at the tables (but not too much to mine :p)

A belgian who's not good in English???? :p

From Walonie or Flanders?

Nice read tough. You have some particular challenge in mind with the 100 euro? Or just fidle around a bit and see wherever it goes?

Good luck either way!

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@FreedoM ... Thank you ;), 10% ok, turbo format so I seem to have a lot of variance, we'll see ...

@VikingsAF ... :D, from "wallonie", I live in "Liège"
the "challenge" for me will mostly be to get used to the sng ^^
So far, I left 1K € on each room and I removed the surplus every month ... Here, I do not know, if I stay on the sng / MTT, I'll probably leave enough to play all buy-in ..

Hello,

I started yesterday to list the sng played ... I made some MTT and a little cash too ...

Sng 5 players played (little played and I did not list the day before yesterday who was losing I think in sng)

28 sng 1 € & 5 sng 2 € -> ROI = 37,45%

My first feeling : The structure is a bit too turbo, HU have a big variance. At a reg table, the format does not seem EV+ at first glance. If I go up the limits, the traffic will quickly become a problem especially in the morning (the 2 € do not start already)

Technically, not much to say about this format, we play little postflop. So I think that unfortunately, there will be practically no discussion of the hands played.

A nice hand ...
3waylol.png.b2b28380a5d05ebfd31bb32c7fc52322.png

Bankroll : 139,08€

• 2 months later...

Little update ...

1 month holiday in Spain, not much played...

SNG 5 players :

I will ask for the files and will calculate if it does not take too much time...

Belgian champ. :

1 entry 550€, 4 tickets 1€ & 3 tickets 4€

Unibet open :

3 tickets 50€ 

Bankroll : 683,23€

• 3 weeks later...

SNG 5 players :

I will ask for the files and will calculate if it does not take too much time...

Belgian champ. :

1 entry 550€, 5 tickets 1€, 2 tickets 4€ & 2 tickets 20€

Unibet open :

1 ticket 250€, 8 tickets 10€ & 1 ticket 4€

Bankroll : 782,82€

Archived