Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fornicator99 Rank 10
Rank 10

Noticed the games are harder too. Lots of tables with 3+ regs. I've read sngs are going to get more love from Unibet so taking this into account and the new Irish market hopefully things will be better. Gl!

Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

There will be a new game format this year, lets hope it's not a "spin and go" type beacause it will kill SNG's.

0 Likes
fornicator99 Rank 10
Rank 10

I played lots of them, if the rake is fair they aren't that bad. But I don't think it will be spin and go's because it will kill not only sngs but cash too. Basically all the recs will migrate there and lose money fast. It doesn't make sense to do that if you have a small player pool in my opinion. But I could be wrong.

0 Likes
Caladrias Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey @monkeyheaven, as the quarter is coming to an end and you're probably the highest volume sng grinder on the site, I was wondering to how many challenge points in the rakeback system you get on average/maximally?

0 Likes
Caladrias Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey @monkeyheaven, as the quarter is coming to an end and you're probably the highest volume sng grinder on the site, I was wondering to how many challenge points in the rakeback system you get on average/maximally?

0 Likes
monkeyheaven Rank 10
Rank 10

@Caladrias, this quarter has been pretty poor effort by me, just over 400k.  Generally I aim for 600k, but even that’s not easy.  I understand that’s not that many points compared to a typical cash grinder, but this is solely from sngs. 

0 Likes
Caladrias Rank 11
Rank 11

Thought something like that. I was wondering if reaching the 1.25M points to win a UO package would be possible for some sng grinders, but it doesn’t seem attainable unless the 50+ games would run all day too.

I think I got to 350k once, and average at about 200k. But my volume is a lot lower than yours off course, as I mostly play only 3-4 tables 🙂

0 Likes
monkeyheaven Rank 10
Rank 10

@Caladrias, Think I got 400k one month that a promo was running, so that would be about pace to hit 1.25m, but I was exhausted by the end of the month, don’t think I could do three months of that.

I did run the numbers on how feasible it would be to get to the magic 1.25m. I think almost impossible for a sng grinder; would need not just the 50s (which only take €1.5, so not much different from a 25 at €1.25) but really the 100s to run a lot. Don’t see that ever happening. 

PinchePablo Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi,

Nice readSmile

I have a few questions for you.

Didnt see you write about how you keep track of your profit/hands/tournaments if Unibet is ''Hud free'' so to say?

Also how do you stack your tables and do you use hot-keys? Also if you finish one sng during a session do you reg another shortly after or wait until most of your 12-14 sng-s are finished?

Just trying to figure out how to best multitable as much as you. Thanks for explainingSmile

monkeyheaven Rank 10
Rank 10

@PinchePablo, thanks for the questions, you can request results from unibet, so you can keep track of profit this way.  It’s not ideal, as it’s not as detailed as the data HM2 can generate, but it’s all we’ve got and I can live with that.  I’ve previously generated millions of hh on other sites and used that to analyse my play so it certainly helps to have that before playing on unibet. 

Im not doing anything special with regard to multitabling, I’m playing about 12 tables at once, I reg another as soon as I bust, so it’s continuous 12 tables.  

I have a huge amount of experience of playing these games, not to say that I’m playing perfectly, I’m certainly not, but I’m rarely in a spot where I hesitate, so getting more experienced will help with playing more tables.  Also, simplifying certain spots (eg the EV of flatting a raise might be similar to the EV of reshoving, I would tend to lean towards reshoving to reduce the number of decisions required in the hand).  If you can stick to one buyin level (I don’t) that helps; it’s harder to get decent reads if you’re playing a larger player pool.    

On stars when I could play with all kinds of 3rd party software, I was 22 tabling 6 max turbos, so 12 tabling without software feels quite relaxing for me. 

0 Likes