cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@monkeyheaven wrote:
I’m the biggest 5max sng winner on unibet

Smirk How do you know with anonymous tables and without sharkscope?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
monkeyheaven Rank 10
Rank 10

Fair question.

Historically I’ve been the highest volume player on any site I’ve played, it’s definitely no different on unibet, I doubt anyone else is close. It’s quite possible I play double the volume of the number 2 player on unibet. 

I know my results, I’m crushing, am I winning more per game than anyone else, I don’t know, but I play in these games every day, I see the skill level of the other regs, I am probably the biggest per game winner. 

Yes, the site is essentially anonymous but a lot of players don’t change names, and those that do are easily identifiable through their play style if you play with them often enough, which I do. 

If unibet reported data to sharkscope, I would be leading the 5/6max turbo sng all stakes 2017 board.  

I wouldn’t make a statement that I wasn’t very sure of,  I really don’t think the number 2 is even close. 

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@monkeyheaven wrote:

Fair question.

Historically I’ve been the highest volume player on any site I’ve played, it’s definitely no different on unibet, I doubt anyone else is close. It’s quite possible I play double the volume of the number 2 player on unibet. 

Might very well be.

I know my results, I’m crushing, am I winning more per game than anyone else, I don’t know, but I play in these games every day, I see the skill level of the other regs, I am probably the biggest per game winner. 

Having a higher ROI than anyone else is a statement you cannot make since you only know your personal ROI. In addition to that, you haven't published your personal data and stats in contrast to let's say @MathrimC.

Yes, the site is essentially anonymous but a lot of players don’t change names, and those that do are easily identifiable through their play style if you play with them often enough, which I do.

As a reg at the SNG10s and SNG25s, this statement doesn't really make sense. I'd wager some money that the guys not changing names are not among the best players. The other regs like you and I and many others you simply don't even recognize.  

I wouldn’t make a statement that I wasn’t very sure of,

I'm not saying that what you say isn't true, however you're making some pretty lofty statements based on assumptions. I agree with you that you're often seeing moves that make you scratch your head. And if your blog helps promote those games to other players, it's even better...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@TarotPower, someone is trying to steal your title here.

The fact that you show up here with any proof @monkeyheaven, makes us doubt your statements

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

In for the coaching freeroll

0 Likes
TarotPower Rank 11
Rank 11

@VikingsAF common man be serious you really think that smarta** can replace almighty me ....heh i mean he tryin but thats so lame and he is more like some douch then real deal and i can bet he doesnt even know what gym it is!

So please dont compare me anymore with that bag full of estrogen cause i am real man!

0 Likes
monkeyheaven Rank 10
Rank 10

@WuDu, I did say I was “probably” the highest per game winner, based on what I know of my results, but you’re right there could be some higher per game winners, It’s all about that hourly though 😀.  I understand you play 10s and 25s, where at the 10s at least, the player pool is quite large, and players could frequently change their sn and I probably wouldn’t notice.  But probably the biggest winner on the site isn’t a SNG10 reg, right?  I mean maybe, but they would have to be crushing whilst putting in huge volume. Every site I’ve played on I’ve been the highest volume player at 6max turbos (apart from stars.com, I played there early in my career when mum multitabling skills weren’t as strong as they are now). So this mythical SNG10 player would have to be putting in a lot more volume than me, and we are talking a few thousand games a month whilst smashing it to have a shot at beating my overall sng results for the year.  We can only make educated guesses here, but probably this player doesn’t exist. 

So, probably the biggest winner plays high volume, including at the higher stakes, and here’s why I can be confident that I’m the biggest winner this year; I am literally the only player that fits that description.  But, but, but, name changes, how do you know?  A typical afternoon I will reg a SNG50 and SNG100, whilst playing as many 25s and 10s as possible. Usually the 50 and 100 stay at 1/5 for the duration of the afternoon.   If IanSimpson is playing, a game or two might run, with me Ian and 3 non-regs.  In the evening some higher games run, but we know that those regs are only playing in the evenings, because the games have stayed at 1/5 all afternoon.  I can also tell how many games each higher stakes reg is playing, because I’m in every 25+ game.  Most are playing about half the number I am.   So, this theoretical higher stakes reg has to be the biggest winner, whilst putting in maybe half the hours I have, and multitabling half as many tables as me.  Again, educated guesses, but sounds unlikely.  

Now, if you, or @VikingsAF don’t believe me, that’s a different story, but no one here has published any independently verifiable data, there’s nothing anyone can do about that.  I will say, many players have some financial incentive (twitch streams, sponsorships, paid coaching) to exaggerate their results, I’m not suggesting that any of them do.  I am giving something of high value away for free, I have no plan to profit from this in anyway (I just got PM’d regarding paid coaching and I’m going to turn it down because I don’t want to coach people who are in my games), this will actually cost me time, and therefore money.  

TarotPower Rank 11
Rank 11

@monkeyheaven u remind me on woman before period...so chitty-chatty without any common sence 

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Yeah don't really see the point in derailing the thread tbh. I could understand if the guy is trying to charge for coaching, but has clearly stated this is a free thing. 

0 Likes
Caladrias Rank 10
Rank 10

@TarotPower, why would you attack anyone personally like this on a blog? There's literally not a single reason why this blog would be less credible than any other blog on the community forum. No idea why also @WuDu and @VikingsAF are such disbelievers. I don't think anyone would just make up for fun that he grinds the 5-max SNGs, make up some imaginary results and brag about it. 

Also, he managed to rank some of the regs - including myself - in the SNGs, something which can only be done by grinding heaps of the 25+ games in my opinion. I personally recognized all these names too, so no, they are not made up names. 

I really don't understand why you guys are being so toxic about this thread. I feel like everything that @monkeyheaven states in this thread is very well possible. I am a pretty big winner myself in these games, and I'm not at all a professional. So it's very well possible imo that someone who has been playing poker for several years as a pro, can get these kinds of results. I don't see any reason for all the disbelief.