Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

Nice, good luck in the DSO.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cool stuff @monkeyheaven, feel free to get in touch with me about the freeroll and we'll help the best we can Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Good luck in DSO

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23
GL in the DSO!
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
kidpokar Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm in for the freeroll, good luck Very Happy

0 Likes
PaziHalinka Rank 10
Rank 10

Gl in the tourney!

Looking forward to your SNG posts Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@monkeyheaven We can't facilitate transactions between members of Unibet, but here's what we'd like to do:

1) Host a freeroll on Friday at 20:00 CET for the players who's made it know in the thread they'd like to join.

2) If you get a result in the DSO, we'll transfer 2% value of the winnings to the winner of the freeroll, but in poker tickets to be chosen by the winner of the freeroll.

How does that sound? Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
whereisrivaldo Rank 12
Rank 12

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

GL there monkeyheaven! And thanks for the shot at free piece of your action. Smile

0 Likes
monkeyheaven Rank 10
Rank 10

Weren't able to quite make the freeroll tourney happen, next time.

The winner of the 2% giveaway, chosen randomly, is...

MoreTBC. Good luck us. I play day 1B tomorrow afternoon (and maybe day 1C tomorrow night). I might post an update, particularly if it goes incredibly well or spectacularly badly.

Last couple years I'm playing live events 4-5 times a year, usually £200-£1k buyin, with nothing very exciting to report, 7th in a UKIPT, and lost huge 80/20s for the tourney chiplead deep in two other events in the last year, funtimes with MTTs. Outside of this, I don't play them at all online.

Live, I apply my sng strategy with some adjustments and that works well for me, so I'm sometimes unsure of myself early in tournaments when stacks are deep, and I don't play early positions that well as I'm just not that experienced in full ring. But, I will have a really good understanding of medium and shortstack play, ICM, shorthanded and HU (here's hoping), and I play well postflop for a tourney player.

Just arrived in Bordeaux for a bit of sightseeing, I'll post more on the sngs once I'm back, for now results from first couple of weeks of this month; this is definitely running super hot for me, really nice as the Summer months are usually quieter, most of the games were at the 25s, the 50s whenever they ran (100s were quiet), and fill up with 10s (this is 12 tabling).

Profit=€4918
Games played=1472
Avg buyin=€18.6
ROI=18%
€/game=€3.34

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@monkeyheaven wrote:

most of the games were at the 25s, the 50s whenever they ran (100s were quiet), and fill up with 10s (this is 12 tabling).

I have a question regarding your play at the SNG25s:

If I play 1, 2 3 or 4 of them at the same time, what is your respective bankroll management suggestion?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes