Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18
@TarotPower
It makes me feel slightly happy, perversely, that you have nothing better to do with your time, than troll.
0 Likes
TarotPower Rank 11
Rank 11

@SkilfulPoker troll? u totaly misjudge my attempts to help you...you need good sleep and smile tommorow cause worst u can do is to go bitter in bed

0 Likes
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Busy day today on the tables! 

Played 125 HUSNGs. Part of my mission to learn headsup. 

+ €16

Using a 20bi move up strategy until I hit the  €10's then will switch to 40. 

1's [X] - Complete
2's [  ] - In progress
4's
10's

Bankroll: 

bankroll.png

This is the war room mission control Winkgraph.png

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey all !

Played about 500 husngs last week or so days. Was doing fine.

But today was horrible couldn't win a single hand. just ridiculous but this is poker.

Moved down, in the right places, still got shafted!

Culminating in a 1 euro deep stack mtt, where the fish calls my 3bet with JT pf, and stacks off with two pair on the turn vs my QQ with JT.

When playing isn't fun it's time for a break Smile

Mental game was never my strongest weapon. I didn't even lose hardly any money, just so frustrating when you can't win sometimes.

My mental game was never my strongest point, on the tables! So good luck those of you that are playing, hope you crush in 2017 and 2018.

I'm just about to exclude myself for a year, so wont be able to post in the community any longer either, I'll only be tempted to come back and waste more time in the next week or so otherwise :-)

A bit early lol, but have a great 2018!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like a rough day at the tables @SkilfulPoker, sad to see you leaving, place won't be the same Sad

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey all!

Hope you're well.. a year and a bit later, and I'm back. Break did me good! 

Had first game on Unibet in a little over a year... went ok. Still completely ignoring bankroll management.  Very Happy

Nice to see Jeppe still about! Saw Marco's last post was 4 months ago? Is Marco on holiday?!

Look forward to catching up with you all in your blogs and seeing where everyone is at. 

First session +18 euros profit... just about! Almost went busto Wink

https://youtu.be/upxctneo2ic

Highlighted
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Going to have a go at building a bankroll on Unibet, playing each day for a few hours or so.
Just subscribed to Uhlen's stream so I can watch the past videos, going to have a 400nl video playing in background to help with focus.
I withdrew my money from Unibet recently so just deposited £120 (5 stacks for 25nl) and am going to 4 table.
Will deposit some more if go busto, I think I'm going to focus on cash game play for now, apart from community events, as I want to play some live in the future also, and cash games live are easier to get in and out of I think...

balance.png

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

25nl didn't go great... Got tilted and decided to chase my 25 euro loss at sports betting 😉

Was 200 up at one point on unibet and another site, but as usual ended up losing (lost £100)...

So with poker as always with me main issue is mental game. 

So I decided to go right back to basics,and play lowest limit on the site until I fix my mental game leaks (waterfalls). 

So I deposited £10 and am going to play 1 euro sngs.

When I have 30 buyins for next limit I'm going to move up, and if I get to 20 buyins for limit below I'm going to move down. 

Main point of this challenge is to develop a decent mental game. 

I fully expect to fail many times, and end up playing out of limit.. But with 1 euro games and a starting bankroll of 10 euros this isn't end of world, until I move up naturally due to winning at current limits, I won't play anything higher as part of plan, and I'm not going to deposit anything more than happy to buyins for 1 euro games Smile 

Screenshot_20190114-222919.pngStarting bankroll

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Went ok today. 

I played 34 husngs at 1 euro buy in level, and mental game on the whole was ok which is what I'm focussing on. 

Was out tonight, got back about an hour ago, two tabled for 10 games, but I notice my mental game deterioates when I two table, and so do my results. 

Focus of challenge is mental game, I just want to work on developing a decent mental game over the next number of months so I can eventually move up with a solid mental game. So I decided to quit for the day even though I only played 34 games today. 

Day 1: 

Mental Game Report:

Mental game was good. I noticed myself tilting a little bit but managed to control it. Tried a bit of cognitive behavioural therapy which was useful. 
Main mental game leaks: 

1) Getting annoyed when facing aggression and having to fold repeatedly. 
Thought leak: if I'm folding to aggression other player is getting upper hand. I'm being beaten when I'm folding. 
Thought correction: if you have a winning strategy you will win. You can only lose if you deviate from it. Folding is a key weapon in any poker player's arsenal. 

2) Losing a game / or a lot of chips during a game. 
Thought leak: I'm losing now. I'm getting beaten. He's beating me. 
Thought correction: Only the long term matters, individual games are meaningless. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Results

Today: 

P/L: + 6.95 euros. 
HUSNG's played: 34

This Step (step1 - 1 euro)

HUSNG's played: 34

Overall Challenge:

1 euro HUSNG's played: 34

balance.png

Brocky Rank 16