Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Didn't make the money! We had to win flips and it didn't happen today. HappyI think the bust out hands were super standard because of the situation. Table draw had us at the only 8 handed table with several shorties and the ante was double the size than the structure had planned for. One round costing 24k (1/6th of our stack) and potentially lots of hands because of stacks playing shove or fold game.

So 2nd hand in and blinds are 12k/6k/1k. Haven't played with any of the players before. We have a min raise from UTG+1 to 12k and it folds to us with 26bb and we have 56dd. 5 to 1, happy days. Flop comes A63dd. I decide to check-raise allin rather than just flat the 15k c-bet as I really don't want to have to call/fold another bet on the turn/river and they have folds in their range. Caller had A10 and we were 51% fav but bricked! Waterfall

We got our last 8BBS in with AJ, before 2 calls and a reshove. Then the original caller came along before the other caller folded despite putting 35% of their stack in lol. We were up against JJ and KK and I can't tell you how pleased I was about that considering Rofl but no ace and we went packing 20 mins into the day!

Had a great time in Brighton, we got a UKPT €100 ticket to go again hopefully in Manchester. We'll see! Cool

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €36.63

Tickets: €100 UKPT, €25 UKPT x3, €1 UKPT (€176 total)

This is our updated roll after playing 10 flops each of PLO and NLHE cash to clear monthly challenge, using some of our €4-1 UKPT tickets and clearing our €4 bonus! Next challenge is clearing the next stage of the bonus which is €15 and going to be quite a challenge given our roll but playing the tickets will help boost it. We have 31 days to get that €15!Cash

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €36.95

Tickets: €100 UKPT, €25 UKPT x3 (€175 total)

Bonus: 0.68% (next payout: €15)

As you were pretty much, no cashes today in the centrolls or UKPT €1 sat we played but we cashed in a DaViche freeroll for 30c. I had quite a busy day hence the light work load! Hopefully get some S&Gs played tomorrow, feels like an age since we played one! Going to post my bonus title in here to help with the motivation!Cheeky

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €60.78

Tickets: €100 UKPT, €25 UKPT x2 (€150 total)

Bonus: 4.98% (next payout: €15)

S&G's:

€1 S&G x3: +€1.75

MTT's:

€25 UKPT: +€22

1c UKPT centroll x5: -€0.05

HUGE day for the challenge, as a €22 cash in the €25 UKPT sat has completely transformed what we can play now!Very Happy Cash 70% roll increase, something daft like that. We can now dabble in €2 s&g's and bring in €1 MTTs! I'm chuffed because I primarily play tournys so I'm glad we can take a (perma) break from frigging €1 S&Gs Cheeky

Man, two spots from the bubble it folded to us in the SB. We shove 10.5 BBs with A10 get snapped by AJ but river a flush. Small things make such a huge difference! I'm gutted we missed out on another €100 ticket but I mean for the purposes of this challenge it was MUCH better to get that cash. Plus with €150 still in tickets, we can get that seat still!Rockon

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

€100 UKPT final tonight, let's gooooooo!CoolCash

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Stone cold bubbled the €500 package.Puking There were exactly 15 runners so no prize for 4th.

Nothing we could do. Played the bubble fine. 500 euro bubbles are pretty savage with a 70 euro roll RoflWaterfall

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

bubble.png

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €67.70

Tickets: €25 UKPT x2, €1 MTT (€51 total)

Bonus: 25.58% (next payout: €15)

S&G's:

€2 S&G x3: +€6.66

MTT's:

€100 UKPT: 0.00

1c UKPT centroll: -€0.01

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Ship ship!bingbinked.pngComedic last handbubble.pngRoll now over €80!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €80.88

Tickets: €25 UKPT x2, €4 PLO cash voucher (€54 total)

Bonus: 25.78% (next payout: €15)

S&G's:

none

MTT's:

€1 Singularity: +€13.18

1c UKPT centroll: -€0.01

€500 Welcome freeroll: +0.01c +€4 PLO cash voucher

Today went some way to making up for yesterday, used my €1 MTT voucher to win a MTT for over €13 and then won a €4 PLO voucher in a freeroll. Smile

Bing's Bankroll Builder