Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

@SkilfulPoker. thanks mate, found out yesterday! It’s been an amazing 24 hours as I was also offered my old job back and when i told my old boss about the universal credit one he said good for you they’ll be one here if it doesn’t work outWaterfall legend

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

That's awesome mate. Once you're in the Civil Service, there are tonnes of opportunities! Really pleased for you!

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Yeah 100%, I'm in it for the long haul, can't wait to get started! Happy

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Congratz mate, glad for you😃😃😃😃

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €90.21 (€573 BANKED)

Tickets: €3 Anniversary MTT, €2 Hexapro, €15.34 NL10/PLO10, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€20.34 total)

Bonus points: 25

Challenge points: 4366 (5000: €6 NL4 ticket)

Cheeky fortnightly update! Roll is going along really nicely. I depositied £30 and have since withdrawn it. I got a 6 month bonus from Unibet but also won about 20 buyins at €1 SNGs. I have a cash game ticket which I used to complete todays 5 year challenges. I'm going to try to get to 5k challenge points before the month is out and that'll give me another ticket. Oh and I had a £1 bet on the Cheltenham Gold Cup race and my horse placed so I won a couple of quid from that!

I came so damn close again in the €3k freeroll. 90 cashed and I finished 94th. With 5 to go until the money I shoved QQ from the BTN. A8o called in the SB and took 80% of my stack (nice call sir). I then got my final couple blinds in with AK against KK and 44. The 44 called a huge overshove from the KK and despite hitting my ace the 4 hit the flop too (nice call sir). With over €660 for the money I'm never folding to make the money there(I was wround 77th out of 95). Just a shame my 72% couldn't hold up. Waterfall

So going forward it'll be more of the same. Just plodding along at my own speed. They'll never be much happening here but it's nice I can make money from my favourite hobby and for the most part it keeps me out of trouble!Rofl I'll update in a couple weeks again as I make progress on my UKPT blog!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €142.48 (€573 BANKED)
Tickets: €1 UKPT, €4 Anniversary MTT, €2 MTT, €6 NL/PLO, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€13 total)
Bonus points: 25
Challenge points: 5001

So it was a slowww quarter. However still got a near €150 roll and plenty of tickets. Over €700 and started this blog with €16 so shouldn't complain! Rofl Been doing more sports betting, keeping it small and using tips I found/like. Nearly got a 16/1 treble I picked yesterday so that was a fun sweat! I'll update again in a few weeks.Happy

Bing's Bankroll Builder