Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__

Hi guys, I am setting myself a challenge of building €1000 roll in 6 months.

A little about the challenge. I joined Unibet about a week and a half ago to play a UKPT sat and depositied £20. I won that and am also enjoying the new player bonuses. After that satty I had €2.50~ which I put to work. I've now got the seat in Brighton for 2 weeks time, along with €25 and €4 UKPT sat tickets and over €16 in cash.

Wish me luck! Cheers. :popeye:

Current roll: €16.50

Tickets: £220 Brighton seat, €25 UKPT satty, €4 UKPT satty, Welcome Freeroll x3

• Like 21
Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today's small sample went well. Up about €6 in cash from sit and go's and have €2 extra in UKPT tickets (off 5c)

Tomorrow I'm going to try to play 20 sit and go's and also use some of the UKPT satty tickets.

For tonight I'm going to start new series of AHS on Netflix! :laugh:

• Like 2

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Another winning day but I stopped after 11 S&G's as I felt I was starting to play a little erratic. Maybe bored of the format after a few days straight at it. 😪Additionally with it being WCOOP ME Sunday theres loads of Twitch streams if I need a poker fix later 🤣

So my roll is now at €30 which is really cool. I think I'll continue w/ €1 s&g's untl I get to €50 and then I'll bring in €1 MTT's and move up to €2 s&g's. I get a €4 bonus at some point too which will definetly be handy (36.6% in that one). That's the short term plan anyway!

Obviously Brighton is less than 2 weeks away now so I'm looking forward to that! I've played plenty of live tourny's in the £40-60 range and the odd £150 but never over £200 so should be exciting!

• Like 4

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Still alive with 25 bigs! Got upto 68k (25k starting stack) before losing a big AIPF with QQ < KK. Although we won a bounty so I've profited regardless which is a bonus given the sitch 🤣

@PurpsYeah he streams professionally but not live atm! It's Fintan. He's still at my table although we haven't played any big pots vs each other.

Thanks for the well wishes, I need it this next hour haha

• Like 1

Bing's Bankroll Builder

@Bing__ wrote:

Still alive with 25 bigs! Got upto 68k (25k starting stack) before losing a big AIPF with QQ < KK. Although we won a bounty so I've profited regardless which is a bonus given the sitch 🤣

@PurpsYeah he streams professionally but not live atm! It's Fintan. He's still at my table although we haven't played any big pots vs each other.

Thanks for the well wishes, I need it this next hour haha

@Bing__ Yeah, only Jeff is streaming now, and they rarely show the $10 tournaments while playing €1k's and so ...

You must be the dude with a bunch of 8's on the name? GL again 👍