Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@Bing__ wrote: ... Won a €4 ticket too.

@Bing__  where you won a cash ticket, please ?

EDIT: sorry I'm blind Geek you probably think that €4 UKPT => which qualification did you use ?

BTW: advice to PS 'stuff' -> use your PSSchool tickets to register into "Wednesday" 3max hyper-turbo tournament (50x $1 Spin & Go - PSO guaranteed) ... it can be easily won (unlimited rebuy for first 30 mins could help as well) ... HUGE value I think ... just consider it.

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Thanks @MadAdo I just play the 1c freerolls and then build from there. The closest I got was bubbling a €500 package which I built up from just a 1c entry. I could have completed this damn challenge a long time ago Rofl

Still, feeling more positive today. I've done well to build the roll back up from around the €10 mark a few weeks ago. Let's keep building!

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €73.09 (€445 BANKED)

Tickets: €1 UKPT, €4 UKPT x4, €2 MTT, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€19 total)

Bonus points: 75

Challenge points: 2429 (3000: €4 SNG tickets)

MTT's:

1c UKPT x5: €1 UKPT

SNGs:

€1 HU x5: +€0.82 (won 3/5)

Cash:

€4 PLO: +€1.91

Only played a bit today for challenges! Thank God I don’t need to play PLO again for a while Rofl might not get much played next few days as I’m busy IRL but we’ll see!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €73.72 (€445 BANKED)

Tickets: €1 UKPT, €4 UKPT x4, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€17 total)

Challenge points: 2466 (3000: €4 SNG tickets)

MTT's:

€1 PLO shooting star: n/a (25/5Cool

€2 NLH: n/a (14/52)

SNGs:

€1 Hexapro: -€1 (won 0/1)

€1 HU x1: +€0.94 (won 1/1)

Cash:

€4 PLO: +€1.69 (10 flops)

So challenges are nearly complete. On to challenge 5 and both freeroll tickets wrapped up. I really wish I hadn't had to withdraw all my BR recently as I would have loved to have had a proper go at this bounty promo. MK UKPT is coming up in March however looks unlikely with just a handful of semi final tickets. Not a realistic goal. I will definitely go to Brighton though so long as it doesn't clash with my stag do or wedding this year Laugh

Bustout was pretty brutal in PLO bounty. 6 to the flop. I had bottom set on the J95dds flop, checked around. I bet safe 4s turn, got 4 calls (lol). Pretty much any river card was getting a c/f. Except...river was a beautiful 4. Super unlikely anyone played a higher set so slowly so likely only quads beats me. Shipped my remaining pot sized bet in, got 2 calls, one from pocket 9s. GG. Rofl Busted the €2 hyper turbo in 14th. Got it in from the BTN with K7, got snapped by the BB with 67s. Bye bye me. Would have had average chips with 14 left so shame. 

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Ahh man. So close, another deep run and final table but again falling short of the big money places. Really could get nothing going on the final table. Got both AK and QQ but in UTG and UTG+1 both times so won only the blinds. 

7 handed I had 10s in SB with 8bbs. UTG+1 opens, HJ flats. I shoved and HJ had AA. He's just lost a 3rd of his stack running a crazy bluff so I didn't peg the call for strong but what can you do.

NEXT TIME I GUESS. Rofl

167 chips.png7/95

Bing's Bankroll Builder

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I'm sure you will do it next time. What do you think, has the €2 Singularity softer field than the other €2 games (for example the €60 Step-it-up)?

Highlighted
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

@psrquack thanks mate. I’m over it now ha. Yeah my tables were good I felt. I’ve never played the €60 step it up so can’t possibly compare Happy

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

@Bing__ hard to win when you have Phil Ivey on the tableWink

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Brutal 1 outer. Smooth called the turn to snap the river.

167 chips.pngOne out

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Current roll: €80.31 (€445 BANKED)

Tickets: €4 UKPT x5, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€20 total)

Challenge points: 2570 (3000: €4 SNG tickets)

MTT's:

1c UKPT x5: €1 UKPT

€1 UKPT x2: €4 UKPT

€1 NLH falling star: n/a

€1 PLO shooting star: n/a

€2 NLH singularity: €8.55 (7/95)

SNGs:

€1 Hexapro: -€1 (won 0/1)

€1 HU x7: +€2.70 (won 5/7)

€2 HU x2: -€4 (won 0/2)

€4 HU x2: €7.52 (won 2/2)

Cash:

€4 PLO: -€3.57 (11 flops)

€4 NLH: +€0.44 (10 flops)

So today was eventful! Lots of highs and lows. One final table, two brutal bustouts in bounty tournys. I lost to a one outer in the PLO and had Kings cracked for a bounty and a big stack in busting out of the NLH bounty. I also had some luck in SNGs and lost a bit at PLO. PLO cash I got a bit of a cooler, 10's full vs quads. I was only losing to Kings full or quads. It was quads 4's too! So quad fours got me twice today Rofl I also won a €4 ticket from 1c in less than 75 minutes! Won the €1 ticket at 3.10 and then won the €4 ticket in a satty that started 10 minutes later!

Bing's Bankroll Builder