Rank 10

Current roll: €81.02

Tickets: €25 UKPT 

Bonus: 25.78% (next payout: €15)

S&G's:

none

MTT's:

€25 UKPT centroll: n/a

Today was meh, found a cooler about 10 hands into the PLO ticket so that's gone and busted the €25 UKPT in 10thDissatisfied We were short and ran A10 into AQ 5 handed.

Tomorrow will be better!Happy

Bing__ Rank 10
Rank 10

Current roll: €87.69

Tickets: €25 UKPT 

Bonus: 30.18% (next payout: €15)

S&G's:

€1 x3: +€6.67

MTT's:

none

So I had 350 bonus points after passing some challenges and unibet open slots. So I created 3 €1 tickets and won 2 of the 3 I played. Cash 5 days until we reach the 1 month stage of the challenge, let's see if we can put some numbers together and climb over €100 before then Cheeky

Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

Thumbs Up

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Bing__ Rank 10
Rank 10

Current roll: €103.38

Tickets: €500 Welcome Bonus

Bonus: 31.18% (next payout: €15)

S&G's:

€2 x5: +€15.33

MTT's:

Omaha Freeroll: +€0.06

€25 UKPT: 0.00

Over €100 for the first time in the challenge Happy Played five S&G's, winning 3 and cashing in all 5! Sadly we lost the last of our UKPT tickets. We got damn close to Manchester with that package bubble the other day but just wasn't meant to be!Waterfall Still it's great to have turned €2 into €100 in less than a month. I'd have taken that at the start.Happy

I think I'll start testing the waters at €4 S&G's once we're up to €120 roll. I'm trying to err on the side of caution in regards to BRM. I won't be afraid to move down levels either. I know the games are generally soft on here but you can run bad no matter who you're up against.

Onwards and upwards!

mateace Rank 8
Rank 8
EL_HEFAZO Rank 11
Rank 11
GL, Bing, Keep crushing! See you at the tables!
SinGiD Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Bing__ Rank 10
Rank 10
GothMoth Rank 17
Rank 17

Well done @Bing__  Smile

Redarding the €4 SNGs : there are many weak players there, even at €10 buy-in still plenty...

However you are right about the "run bad" part - it happened few times when I registered 3X€10 to get a spin and I was out in minutes in all of them Laugh

I know that I'm not so good at SNGs as in MTTs, but most of the players are even worse Laugh so 30 buy-ins for the level are fine IMO.

Bing__ Rank 10
Rank 10

Cheers @GothMoth. Yeah it's mostly so I don't lose my head if I go on a losing streak tbh. When the roll was small it wouldn't matter as much as freerolls supplement the roll well. The bigger the roll gets the less freerolls are able to boost it. However that'll be a nice problem to worry about when we get there!Rofl