Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LiiQUiiD Rank 4
Rank 4

This must bee extreme unusual... in one hand..

1 player flopps Ace high flush.

2 players flopps straight flush.

Please post a link where I can see this happen to anyone else! 

Screenshot_20190429_pad.com.unibet.poker - 01.jpgScreenshot_20190429_pad.com.unibet.poker - 02.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@LiiQUiiD  just use your GOOGLE and you could easily see that everything can happen Angel (even if its probability is not so frequent):

Spoiler

EDIT: nice SETUP so far !!! (just by the way Cash)

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@LiiQUiiD  odds should be something similar like this (Royal into straight = I think that nearly the same case):

The probability for you to get 98 suited, the opponent to get AK suited and the flop to come down to give both of you straight flushes is (4/1326)(1/1225)(1/17296) = 1 / 7 023 689 400 or 7023689399 to 1 against.

EDIT: sorry, did not see you were 3 with FLUSHes in hand already ... so odds really 1000x smaller!!!

0 Likes
LiiQUiiD Rank 4
Rank 4

It´s easy to miss the realy unusual in my info. text. So to make it more clear...

there is 3 players. That on the flopp (7k 5k 6k) gets this hands.

Player 1 = (Kk Ak) Ace high flush

Player 2 = (4k 3k) Straight flush

Player 3 = (8k 9k) Straight flush (me wins Smile

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Wow, that is pretty insane, never have seen that before. Poker can be crazy sometimes!

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Here is hand from @KrustyTheClown couple of days ago. It seems that even straight flush ain't nuts these days Wow (and yeah, where is bad beat jp when you need one Smirk )

Stings like a bee, hurts as mf

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool   but  still this is 3-way pot Smile  Killing deal Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
LiiQUiiD Rank 4
Rank 4

A high and low straigh flush happens from time to time.

But i wold like to se somthing as unusual like the game I played. A third player with a Ace high flush. 

(- Replay to Livertool)

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Funny, to me wow factor is the two straight flushes not the ace high flush that comes with it although it is some extra fot that hand surely. But someone with better math skills can calculate what is difference between that high flush being there versus not. I doubt there is that much difference Wonder If it were 4 of kind or smthg in addition to straight flushes then it would be another story Haha

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Here is hand from @KrustyTheClown couple of days ago. It seems that even straight flush ain't nuts these days Wow (and yeah, where is bad beat jp when you need one Smirk )

Stings like a bee, hurts as mf

Damn Wow

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes