Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

The Omaha situations were pre flop allin hands? If yes in hand 1 you were very unlucky in hand 2 you were an underdog. If it was an flop allin in both situation in case 1 was a real flip case 2 an unlucky situation but I think none of the 2 hands were good enough for an allin.

fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

@psrquack: Nope, both were played normally. The first one, I bet he calls and next card, puff flush! The second one, after I bet hard, he gets the third Jack and on river he got me good...

It is more than 4 months of unlucky hands like this. Everybody say "hold one", "it will past", "u r unlucky in that one", "in the long run...".

There will NOT be a long run without winnings. I CAN'T win some money without a big stack in tournaments or SNG's. That's a fact. The luck is a superstition. The software is a fact. The random distribution of cards, in this moment for me is a superstition! Smile

Look at this table. I know deuces are the lowest but I lost many many times with Ace something (K or Q included) against 22.

7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Look at this final table Smile)))). He steel the pots some time and this time I decided to call. And surprise A4o vs 79s Smile)))). And guess what, on river, as usual, the software donate - 'cause this is the correct word - my stack to this player.

7.jpg8.jpg

Now please tell me: how can I prevail in the long run without getting money to pay the entry fees? Just from my wallet and not from winnings here? "Something is rotten in the state of Malta (Denmark) Smile

To err is human, forgive is canine!
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
I'm less donk in Omaha than Holdem so I think your second Omaha hand wasn't great play on your side (to be more accurate you lost too many Sklansky buck when you played that hard). There are too many possible outs for your opponent on the flop or even he already has a better one (Ak at least) so within having a great read or a tell I wouldn't play that so hard. To the first hand: as I can assume that was already a risky bet on your side. The flop was very slippery on your point of view and you couldn't easy evolve your hand strenght. So I think none of the 2 hands were so unlucky ones as they seems.
To the Holdem hands: unfortunately the first one is a true flip you must deal with it. Btw If I were in the same situation (bigger stacks around me) and decided to call anyway then I would go allin after the first allin. I think wasting +150 chips with he call is wrong play because they have more chips then you and after a random flop you will face with another raise when they want to steal your stack and most of cases you will call it when the bord will contain 3 overcards. My opinion is that the situation didn't need the allin but if you go then go after the raise.
To the second hand: it's hard to say but that was a mistake on your side. As a chipleader we don't need to play the sheriff or the table role (the only exception is when we are sitting on the hot seat). You had the needed chips you were in a good position, playing smallball and figuring out how to use the weakness of the enemies should be a better strategy. I think that allin escalated too quickly and your hand wasn't good enough to make such moves.
Highlighted
fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

Starting balance: 21.50€
Current balance:  29.69

@psrquack: Maybe I'm too impulsive. Maybe I should reconsider my entire style and game. Maybe I should stay away from calling somebody who's all in. But there are the big stacks or the big money.

I'm in steal position, dejavu (1.277) raise all in, I (8.810) call, remco41 (15.864) call also. On flop remco bet 3500, I call. On turn he raise all in, I call (so he's assuming that I don't have the king, but this another story...) A heart is coming for me on river, but of course not the good one. Unlucky me...

1.jpg

FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
@fkingun Why not chose a game and stick with it? Like SNGs or Nano MTTs/Freerolls. I mean in SNGs u need to play at least 1000 to really know if you are a winner or not. Either way have some of my luck maybe u run better. #TakeNRG #BlessRNG And ffs play within your bankroll and clear your mind.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

just fk you MOTHER LOVER distribution!!!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Don´t get me wrong, not enjoying that you lose @fkingun but these always makes me smile as i can imagine those f words flying in your crib Rofl

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15

Lmao,if thats bad you wouldnt last a day in my shoes .

fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

@Messwithme: It's almost funny Smile). I even didn't get annoyed this time Smile)).

@Livertool: Yup, sometimes I cursed a little bit and my daughter is laughing on me, because I repeat the bad words: "yeap dad, we get it from first time" Smile).

Friends I am not annoyed at all! I laugh my ass with this random as5 distribution and fkig river that I am almost used. I really hate sometimes when there is not happening the same, but if I will get annoyed  sometimes in the future I will withdraw everything and get a new break again. So fk the believers, fk the software and fk the fking river and get over it.

Did I mention fk the software random distribution and fk the river? Rofl

fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

Starting balance: 29.69€
Current balance:  38.25

Well I spent almost 5 hours yesterday night, to make some money from my 0.25€ fee for the 50€ Nano Deep Impact and I made it 2nd. I was so sleepy in the final round that I just want it to end when we remain the last two man standing. Congrats to the other player and hope for the week end to complete the steps and missions of this month.  I was like 70% of the time the chip leader and suffered 5-6 times big lost of my stack with incredible AK vs AA or other hands, but I always regain trust in myself and came back.

Why the fk I don't concentrate like this in bigger prize tournaments?

1.jpg