A blog about how not to play poker

BonusPater

@testuser1 wrote:

Yeah, I'm happy to share the only rule you need to know, in order to apply Stubbe brm to your play:

Always play the highest possible buyin

So thats why they are calling you a fish in the bingo thread 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Yeah, I'm happy to share the only rule you need to know, in order to apply Stubbe brm to your play:

Always play the highest possible buyin

So thats why they are calling you a fish in the bingo thread 🤣

Naaah, think I just busted them a few times, and it's easier to deal with, if they convince themselves it was pure luck ;)

• Like 2

Obviously busted Cosmic Rays as well. Could easily have made it to the money, but two hours of poker takes it toll on me, and I ended up making a stupid play - not that it's a rare thing from my end :D

Well, registered for the € 250 UO shortly after busting the Cosmis Rays. Pretty stupid decision, considering I knew I had to make those damn pizzas.
Ended up running between the kitchen and the BBQ, with my iPad and Unibet Poker lying on a table close to the BBQ. Auto-folded like 10 times, and twice AK suited. Lost close to 1000 chips before I really started playing - so much for taking it serious :D

Was down to just over 2k a short while ago, but I'm back at 4.7k now. Here's my prediction for the rest of the tournament.

giphy.gif.db710833c55f8414c1f49efaaae5cd50.gif

520842499_giphy(1).gif.b697b514ca0655ecf34f01b880ed9a59.gif

566045490_giphy(2).gif.76909f205ba51010a4988354593d72a6.gif

• Like 5

LOL, I have deja-vu with that 10 10 vs AK (on Sunday I busted like this twice and in two hands I had AK vs AA...). You said the rest of the tournament, but for me it's like a week for now, that I am in the freaking roller-coaster. I hope this week I will get down from it and start climbing for real :)

Good luck!

To err is human, forgive is canine!

• 5 months later...

Haven’t played for a long time, as I just haven’t felt like it. Decided to play a € 10 UO qualifier, as it could be fun to play here in Malta. My second hand was the below, and the first hand had been an all-in preflop shove from Polica, so I thought I’d go for it and do the same. 

1FE36D1B-81AF-499A-9C5E-09FF519FE905.thumb.png.b68057fc327bd57d69c4fd83b03a3066.png

• Like 2