A blog about how not to play poker

BonusPater

@testuser1 wrote:

Woke up to a closed account because of a slightly too creative (and offensive) alias - obviously worked as someone complained about it. Apparently there're limits to what you can do, even as a former employee. Just got the account reopened and ready to play the community league tonight :)

Now what was your alias? Usually, people that get offended easily, don't have the money to buy into tournaments for 10 Euro. 🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Woke up to a closed account because of a slightly too creative (and offensive) alias - obviously worked as someone complained about it. Apparently there're limits to what you can do, even as a former employee. Just got the account reopened and ready to play the community league tonight :)

Now what was your alias? Usually, people that get offended easily, don't have the money to buy into tournaments for 10 Euro. 🤣

It was a certain greeting from a certain dark time in the German history - in hindsight it was probably a little too much :D

I actually think it was someone from the 250e tournament who complained :) 

• Like 3

🤣

Probably a little too much...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1 wrote:

@psrquack, I've been wondering about NSDAP as well. Thought it was @WuDu, as he's also playing the 10e UO qualifiers :D

You gotta be kidding me...I'm all for making countries great again, not for destroying them. Today I was playing against BeateZschaep :laugh: , so there must be some kind of nest at the UO10s....

• Like 2

Finished fourth in today's community league. Drunkness increasing proportionally with the stack. Was sitting out like half of the first 100 hands. Still on vacation so it's difficult to find time for these tournaments. Will post a longer update when I'm back in Malta :)
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

@VikingsAF, lesson # 3: don't play MTT's like BonusPater:

IMG_0592.thumb.JPG.8382ad6d16d09e2743ebdc0e5a88ca97.JPG

Haven't played much recently, as I've been doing some betting instead (ROI on odds currently at 33, so at least I'm winning money somewhere :D )

With the Bundesliga being back, and my business idea soon requiring a lot of work, I'm afraid I won't have much time to play in the near future. Registered for the last four community league tournaments, but only played the one of them (played 10 hands like a maniac, as it was the deepstack and I don't have patience for that) :)

I will resume the blogging at some point, but don't think it'll be before I start playing the UO Bucharest qualifiers - don't worry, will let you all know, so you can join for the value :D

• Like 5

Ouch :p That's a painfull screenshot indeed @testuser1 :o

Good that you'll let me know :D Then I'll start grinding for Bucharest aswell :p

Good luck with your business ;) And may the odds be in your favour in the Bundesliga :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@testuser1 We are waiting for your next lesson on how not to play poker :p

@VikingsAFis on a roll the last few days! Only a matter of time before you rebrand yourself as VikingsIDGAF.

Why don't you guys start grinding the UOs already? As long as you don't play the 250s, it's practically the same...

@VikingsAFNothing bad. I just remembered you making cheeky posts here and there, bringing the LOLZZZZZ over the last few days. 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been a while since the last post, as I haven't been playing any poker, other than the occasional spin and go max bingo.

Will be playing the € 50 UO tournament tonight, if I remember. Might post a few hands after the tournament, to show how not to bluff.

will be playing with this identity

IMG_0719.PNG.f2b7f68e329af5204ec400e53713b71c.PNG

• Like 6

@testuser1 

Very bad brm if you only have 1x50 you should really change that ticket to 25x2UO and grind them.
There is a ticket exhange thread here on the community, I can help if you know nothing about it. 🤣

Good luck Stubbe

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.