Rank 22

@Kliedz_Zivju guess another hand ... HINT 2:  not connectors Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R @psrquack @Merenitsu 

Guess hand  which I jammed  from SB around bubble (25eTicket) in 4k Final Freeroll Davistche ...

---------------------------------------------------------

200/400 blinds  50Ante:  41/45 (40paid places)  everyone fold to us  ...

PInki in Small Blind : 2500chips  after blind and ante

Villian in Big Blind : +2.2k after blinds and ante

----------------------------------------------------------

hint: it wasnt Ax Smile   but it's my aunt's fault and her prophecy ... 

if @Ray-Unibet agrees, I will win some tickets for the winner  and pass them via channels :.. if not I give away my head for free in FUN series Geek

Th7c and I know, that it's not common jamming one! Cash

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

Nobody guessed  ... @YlarP with K2off and @FreedoM with K6s were the closest. Do they deserve a reward?  I will let you know via PM Smile

The mysterious hand looked like this:

4kFreeoollHand.png

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

i stick with AA XD hehehe ULUL i busted like 3rd i got a really crap seat in relation tooo 2 sat out players :/

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

@pinki do you play all your games from qualifiers then? i had kinda been put off them cos everyone plays so bad and get revenge tilt all the time etc.

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

@pinki do you play all your games from qualifiers then? i had kinda been put off them cos everyone plays so bad and get revenge tilt all the time etc.

@Kliedz_Zivju  yes this 2euro+  100% , sometimes 1e  for cash/ Lately im UL in 0.3->2e qualifiers  ...  always  some cooler on bubble or ... this 0.3 should be 0.4  in my opinion Smile  But these 0.2->1 sometimes goes easy ... 

I should fold this k5 but i think that guy with A6off also Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Kliedz_Zivju but i stop playing these 0.3 (maybe i'll be back in couple daysWonder) ...  they are  so UL for me ... i catn win there any significiant  flip ...  even if i know that guy have sh1t like A2-6off ... but still I still can't  break through  ... so I let go of the ladder 2->10euro and any 10MTTs .or maybe ill try instead qualifiers  some sport bets ...if i won 10euro then ... Smile

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

i might try give them ago start track some results on sheets :s i think the shove is better becuase icm pressure and blocker and the call is abit meh in my humble opinion as a wreckreational Smile i got put off by the lack of garuntee for the 2e quals but recently found the step it up ive changed how i filter tournements abit better 0.40-2.0 6 or 9 only holdem tho for now Tongue 

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Kliedz_Zivju i've been trying to create a sheet for a few days ... and nada , zero! :/  I have it in my head but ... I have lazy days

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Kliedz_Zivju finally harmony and order came to the qualifiers ... Thank you @Leo-Unibet Smile i wanted to create post about this ... Very Happy