Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Do you have any special information about BB? If he is able to go allin, then i can imagine a reraise allin.

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki so not interesting because not interesting to watch online good luck

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack  @Merenitsu  i decided shove for isolation BB ...  instead pure call better fold ...   

JJ-AA.png

Nice Hand Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Yep, that was exactly what I mean. I saw too many pair vs overpair in the previous days. Btw nice hand, and I wonder that the preflop agressior had pair of 3's only.

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack UL that he had AA ...  but i think that pure call was bad ... shove or fold(maybe on the bubble with that position)  in my opinion. 10-12BB he could call with many hands and I wanted to isolate him ... Very Happy  

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

In this situation is better playing against the BB than the preflop alliner, because the BB has almost as many chips than you and the side pot is also bigger than the expected loss, if the preflop agressor wins the main. I think isolation of the pre agressor isn't the best move, so SB should indicate a call from the BB which could be done with wider range from the side of the BB than QQ+ and in this situation like this. Long story short i feel a lurking call which can indicate a bluff rr if BB thinks he can go for the dry sidepot,  but allin is also acceptable, but as a told you, I feel the fold the best move without knowing opponents hands.

MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R @Silver1 @MadAdo  and others ... your move  ?

JJhand.jpg

Easy FOLD for me ... patient is a virtue! + chip & chair, our stack decent, so what the reason to flip here ? (he had probably some kind of Ax or pocket pair as well or even T+T+ hand)

0 Likes
KoksiPYS Rank 10
Rank 10

I think it's an easy shove..

If you don't win, you will of course lose...
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@MadAdo patience lately is what I'm struggling with Smile  as you said 12BB alliner could have any Ax, I knew that because I was willing to risk12BB with JJsuited, it was +15BB if i won then => 'super' tight mode... i almost fold this hand ... beacuse of BB ...I had a feeling that it could end badly  ...  Waterfall

KoksiPYS Rank 10
Rank 10

@pinki Please dont make results-based opinions, obviously its a +ev shove and the right decision and how can you know that what the BB has

If you don't win, you will of course lose...