A Nightmare on Nano Street vol.2

pinki

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kliedz_Zivjudepends on which tickets i get ...  i dont want play direct from account :) maybe i have 100euro but still ... i prefer in first place ... qualifers ...  for now i look at 1 and 5 euro :/

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R @psrquack @Merenitsu 

Guess hand  which I jammed  from SB around bubble (25eTicket) in 4k Final Freeroll Davistche ...

---------------------------------------------------------

200/400 blinds  50Ante:  41/45 (40paid places)  everyone fold to us  ...

PInki in Small Blind : 2500chips  after blind and ante

Villian in Big Blind : +2.2k after blinds and ante

----------------------------------------------------------

hint: it wasnt Ax :)   but it's my aunt's fault and her prophecy ... 

if @RayL agrees, I will win some tickets for the winner  and pass them via channels :.. if not I give away my head for free in FUN series :geek:

Th7c and I know, that it's not common jamming one! :cash:

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

@pinki do you play all your games from qualifiers then? i had kinda been put off them cos everyone plays so bad and get revenge tilt all the time etc.

@Kliedz_Zivju  yes this 2euro+  100% , sometimes 1e  for cash/ Lately im UL in 0.3->2e qualifiers  ...  always  some cooler on bubble or ... this 0.3 should be 0.4  in my opinion :)  But these 0.2->1 sometimes goes easy ... 

I should fold this k5 but i think that guy with A6off also :)

@Kliedz_Zivju but i stop playing these 0.3 (maybe i'll be back in couple days:wonder:) ...  they are  so UL for me ... i catn win there any significiant  flip ...  even if i know that guy have sh1t like A2-6off ... but still I still can't  break through  ... so I let go of the ladder 2->10euro and any 10MTTs .or maybe ill try instead qualifiers  some sport bets ...if i won 10euro then ... :)

i might try give them ago start track some results on sheets :s i think the shove is better becuase icm pressure and blocker and the call is abit meh in my humble opinion as a wreckreational :) i got put off by the lack of garuntee for the 2e quals but recently found the step it up ive changed how i filter tournements abit better 0.40-2.0 6 or 9 only holdem tho for now :p 

• Like 1

@pinki wrote:

@Kliedz_Zivju finally harmony and order came to the qualifiers ... Thank you @Leo-Unibet :) i wanted to create post about this ... 😀

Hey @pinki 
I'm glad you noticed, it's been on my to do list for some time now, it's part of my ambision to create synergi in the schedule, all tournaments with the same theme having the same setup. Respect man for noticing and pointing it out 😃

• Like 3