A Nightmare on Nano Street vol.2

pinki

@pinki wrote:

@TDW  fully agree :)  

@Merenitsu please next time post screenshot in your thread...i will be happy to comment on them there, because always your screenshots create another  and so on - and every time I have to ask for details again and again :Waterfall:

exception : I'm on the picture or photo contains problematic spots ... question with some description :  pre, flop, turn, river,  blinds,  bet sizing...  

Yours Pinki 

ps. 

@pinki just when you play at 5-6 tables it is difficult to do and everything is done quickly

• Like 1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Merenitsu If you're playing 5-6 tables and finding yourself rushed why not try 4 tables for a while and see if you can make better decisions or have a little more time. If that works you can then gradually add tables till you find your comfort level. 👍

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

If there is no added information (for example you are sitting on the hot seat) and because it is not a bounty tournament and you can't double up, but you can win only 1/3 of your total stack and you put only the ante and the SB in the pot and with the call you will give an calling odds/steal opportunity with rr allin for the BB and you have healthy stack so I can't see any reason why you should call this. My vote goes to fold.

• Like 1

@pinki wrote:

your move  ?

JJhand.jpg.425847844fbc3094d27d09512a23e126.jpg

This is my fault, but I see that kattila2017 has cards too and there is at least one player (the sunflower or so) in the hand. So if both of them folded and it's your turn then i say also a fold. I saw too many times that move (going allin preflop) with KK or AA.

@psrquack UL that he had AA ...  but i think that pure call was bad ... shove or fold(maybe on the bubble with that position)  in my opinion. 10-12BB he could call with many hands and I wanted to isolate him ... 😀  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

In this situation is better playing against the BB than the preflop alliner, because the BB has almost as many chips than you and the side pot is also bigger than the expected loss, if the preflop agressor wins the main. I think isolation of the pre agressor isn't the best move, so SB should indicate a call from the BB which could be done with wider range from the side of the BB than QQ+ and in this situation like this. Long story short i feel a lurking call which can indicate a bluff rr if BB thinks he can go for the dry sidepot,  but allin is also acceptable, but as a told you, I feel the fold the best move without knowing opponents hands.

• Like 2

@MadAdo patience lately is what I'm struggling with :)  as you said 12BB alliner could have any Ax, I knew that because I was willing to risk12BB with JJsuited, it was +15BB if i won then => 'super' tight mode... i almost fold this hand ... beacuse of BB ...I had a feeling that it could end badly  ...  :waterfall:

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."