Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
4soul Rank 15
Rank 15

Real succes with this event @Psycho79! I see a lot of positivity energy dude! Everybody's active and just a few couple of players,after all! Nice improved! 

Thanks!

Get rich or try bluffin'! My BLOGS: 1.Challenge done! and 2.BONUS Challenge
yarik_gr Rank 12
Rank 12

I received my 10 euro ticket. Happy

Thanks again @Psycho79 and Community team!

MeX10K Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks for tournament @Psycho79 and congratz to winners Very Happy

fkingun Rank 14
Rank 14

Congrats to @Koljamen for winning and to all others that had won something, to @Psycho79, @MathrimC and @Marco-Unibet for the organization! It was fun! Smile

To err is human, forgive is canine!
Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey Players!

Thanks once again for playing our tourney. I guess all winners have already got the tickets. Great job @Marco-Unibet! Thumbs Up

Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

@Marco-Unibet, forgot to mention that everyone liked the tournament's structure. I wouldn't mind at all to schedule the daily tournament called ... the Cosmic Psychos ...  if you know what I mean .... Cheeky hahahahahaha GL ... just fooling around of course Tongue

Rushbie Rank 18
Rank 18

Weird thing, this was actually pretty gdamn good structure Wow

A lot more of these!

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
4soul Rank 15
Rank 15

I received also the 2e Ticket 10x!

Get rich or try bluffin'! My BLOGS: 1.Challenge done! and 2.BONUS Challenge
0 Likes
Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey Players! Great news, finished 1A as a 3rd stack, 206k packed up waiting for Sunday... chilling out with Maestro, who has also made it to day 2 Cheeky cross your fingers for both of us, GL

Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey Guys! No good news, busted in the 33th just a minute before a first break. I'm very very disappointed given my starting position today and a feeling I really played well. I chipped up from the start to 270-280k, taking some none-showdown spots. Then lost a flip around 20BBs to Ian, AQ<77, 3betting the CO's open and calling Ian's BB shove. From that point things only started getting worse. I was rivered with a straight, lost some meta spots agains Espen, then lost huge again to Dara's UTG KK flatting my AJs  on BB and floping TP TK. My last was a very next hand, AKo on the SB, pushed less then 10BBs and ended up in 3way Allin against 88 and AQ. Maybe next time... meanwhile waiting for the Community Freeroll and/or bounty side event... GL everyone who is still in...See you players!