Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Koljamen Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks to @Psycho79 and to all who make this posible)) It was a lot of fun. And it's my best performance for a lng time. Winning couple big flips helped for sure)) GG))

QIP Shot - Screen 046.png

Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

I would like to thank every player who accepted my invitation for the bankroll celebration tournament. I had so much fun and hope you did as well. Thank you to @MathrimC, who showed this on his stream, and also made it more interactive. And of course huuuuge congratulations to @Koljamen for winning it, beating me in the HU and taking the bounty. GG Man. You were really a hard opponent. As probably you expected I will not take my prize, so starting from @jonny2192 everyone ladders up +1. @Marco-Unibet below you will find the tourney results together with the prizes to make your life easier. That was you together with Unibet Guys who made this possible. Thank you for that once again! Altogether the tournament was played by 31 players, a few of them was invited last minute but everyone was fully allowed to play and to win prizes of course. Meanwhile thanks one more time, wish me luck in Manchester this weekend, and stay tuned after that for my next challenge. See you soon Players, GL ALL!

1 @Koljamen 50€+25€ +25€ Bounty for my head
2 @jonny2192 50€
3 @whereisrivaldo 25€+10€
4 @nekoneko 25€+4€
5 @Caladrias 25€
6 @MoreTBC 10€+4€
7 @Rushbie 10€+2€
@BillyR23 10€+1€
9 @TTABKATA 10€
10 @MaGs 4€
11 @KrustyTheClown 4€
12 @nightshopper 2€
13  @4soul (played as Trafalet) 2€
14 @FreedoM 2€

+15 @yarik_gr extra prize/suckout bounty AA<AK 10€ generic MTT Ticket that I was given from Santa yesterday Tongue

+16 @VikingsAF for taking honorable 31th place/someone always has to do it Tongue 10€ generic MTT Ticket especially bought for you in the shop Cool

*All Unibet Open Tickets, except 15 and 16. @Marco-Unibet just don't forget to take them from my account cause I'm confused which of the tickets I can play Cheeky

nekoneko Rank 12
Rank 12

Thank you again Smile and Good luck in Manchester !

Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

Forgot to brag that while plying the tourney I binked two Supernova Sats. Taking into account that this Sunday I'll be gone to Manchester, and other two December Sundays are Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, I'm fully equiped until the middle of January at least Cheeky GL

Rushbie Rank 18
Rank 18

Because @yarik_gr is already credited and if it's only possible, please forward my 10€ UO ticket to @KrustyTheClown if he has use for it, i don't and can't play those for reasons Smile
Or next in my personal suckout line, @4soul Laugh. 3rd option is for anyone (below 16th position) who would like to play it Smirk

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
FreedoM Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey i'd also like to give my prize to @Merenitsu as a gift! If possible, thank you.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Psycho79 Rank 11
Rank 11

@Marco-Unibet I guess it won't be easy with the tickets as Christmas is coming and everyone wants to be a Santa Very Happy We just like to keep you busy Popeye Please make players' dream come true and let them give their gifts to another Heart GL

KrustyTheClown Rank 12
Rank 12

@Rushbie I would be very happy with a €10UO ticket. Working on a UO ticket roll since a week or so.
Very kind of you! Smile

Pucuri88 Rank 12
Rank 12

@Psycho79 Thanks again for the tourney! And for the Unibet guys too!

However I didnt win anything, it was a nice fun!

GL in Manchester dude!

Highlighted
VikingsAF Rank 20
Rank 20

Wow @Psycho79 thank you very much. I knew I had to finish last Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.