Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20
@4soul Yes you should fold KJo for 25bb's.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i deposited on PS to play some SCOOPS events. Ups! Big mistake Rofl there all big cards are drawing dead preflop!

And i took a shoot on our almost-daily session with few good results:

win 1st.JPGasdassa.JPG

...and other few mtts ITM.

Our bankroll right now: 228.47€

1_401833_ZM_RED_BACK.JPGbecause the sunny days just comes Smile

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today we played from 9pm till right now....we are in last 4 players on 100 shooting star bounty -2 e entry, with gtd 9.31e, and hope for the 17.34 and all the bounties!

The sesults or the silly day :

w 4e 7yh.JPGspldt.JPGdamn aa kto.JPGaking fun.JPG2nd 28e.JPG

Hoped for the best , but still positive in spots!

That's all folks! No big deal in last mtt. Closed right now:

win 3rd w 11e.JPG

Big runs in the bounty events , 2 of them on ft! Smile

Bankroll right now: 294.10e

88ce721dd3597f2a1dedcd1c7b2ba63d.jpg

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Tomorrow we will play the trouble double ticket....for 40e 100players/ And hope for other things "Very Happy

584999937b7d4d76317f5ffd.pngbecause we know to loose big!

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

We take a shoot into one live event , things works good contruct massive stack from 7k chips, had more than 50k one time. Last hand was preety weard to see loosing with QQ on flop Q68, when 2 small stacks were allin ( 9To and TKo) and the tilt guy ( same stack like me ) shoved me with T7s and he catch the turn for a massive stack  ( more than 120k chips) , and i snapped with 9bb open shove because the chipleader from button also called them....and last two times i lost with QQ big stacks. This time wasn't so "Strong".....board on showdown Q689K....what a hand! This was day A1. 2 other more days

Big result of the day... session Unibet:

tick 10e.JPGsh w QJo ,f call w K8.JPG17e.JPG1st 17 e mopm.JPG

BAnkroll : 328e and still in last mtt with 2.94e deblocked and work for 17.32e. 4/8 players. not a big deal, win big or loose here Very Happy

6459095c59d4bd87d6ca0c6c2b6bc0af.jpg

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

I would like to start directly with Feelings:

1. Time to time when the things just going right i have some unuseless atribution in moments where them should not exist. And that's when the field on Unibet isn't enought to play a session with mtts + few cash tables. Yup, and i screw few bucks to 10-15% of my bankroll, which it's big affection. That's why i ruine them in gamble.

2. In last few days i feel extremely weard - like smiling all the time and extremelly happy! And i must clarify what give me this endorfines and explain that to the right moment. I want to be quicker...but for shure isn't what logically will assume myself. I want being clear little-by-little or explain in phases. Poker it's an interesting "game of trust"! I felt in this "situation" few months ago, but this time it become bigger, because i feel some feedback...I feel like in that moment when i reveice in my hands my first 50$ from poker online on FulltiltPoker.com - in 2007. It's like when you go into a live event and you see a player and you "read it all" and makes you happy to play against him. BUT THIS TIME, it's like i feel someone "read me all", and he trust in me. [...more details in later posts]Thanks to all of you! I guess you're a big piece for that!

3. I want to finish this challenge, almost June and still 4000 bonus points more to play.

4. September will be my last month in Romania, i will leave this country for living a better life in Germany. Yup, the feelings are more intenssified by that.

5. After all of these, like a human beings i believe more in that we are a mixt breed: parasite form ( what we see all of us on others on street ), and lux form ( or shine form - the soul feelings, what we cannot deny or protect "for us" like our bodies). In poker translation: the parasite must feed for being active with the mouse and the keyboard on the tables job, and the lux show us most of the time when we are hitted by an illogical move - and our brains said "what?".

6. Did you ever try something that it could damaging 100% your parasite form, but will be a big satisfy for your lux?

AND COMEBACK FROM THAT SPACE to see few results Very Happy:

kt qq.JPGfirst big moment in 10k freerolldkin shove Q2o dnk.JPGi almost won a freeroll! but loosing at my call with AK vs his shove with Q2s, that rigged Q flop you know Smile66 quads win 14e.JPGand he stacked me with what he had better Very Happy

WONDERFULL DAY PLS!

Oh...do you feel better than seeing our usual things. Am i right? ( this is for the others that they dont read deep )

85e1c41563882e6243150e42c92bb029.jpg

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Meh, was hard to understand a damn thing about those parasites in the brains, but the idea of it ain't bad Laugh 
Don't worry about the future, mate. You've already made it steady for yourself Thumbs Up
Cheers for all these post, you doing fine Ok
It feels so good in the back of the head to read, when someone else actually works hard and succeeds. That's how it goes man Smile
Everything good to you, you've earned it all you can take/have Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

@Rushbieit's that feeling that you love everything around you - people - and they don't know so much, and you - for good reasons - leave from that space.

It's like you would tell (after 50 years of more) to a classmate girl from gimnasium that you was in loved with her, but didn't have courage or openmind in that times to say her all of that....what you can do after so much time!?

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Just like in poker, after some time, you're not a kid no more. You face it. And tell the girl how it is. Doesn't matter what the result is, you're a grown up man now. You can deal with it PopeyeLaugh

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i push the limits, i plated all the mtts with 5e entry, i used more than 80e in cash NL10 omaha and texas for the missions ( 300 flops to see ). After all i deblocked all the frames from 25e bonus . i bought another 5e bonus and one ticket with 20e on banzai NL5.

untill now we have 205e bankroll

deblocked more than 8000bonus points deblocked , that means that we still have 2000  for deblocking

right now we have 600 flops do deblock in banzai with 45 already deblocked and 35 amount.

b980c6220314aff909bfef11ed6cd936.jpg