I will post later few hands of the session...the high moment in cash banzai stacks was near 32euros...after i was down after i lost an important pot w TT vs A3o..
The deepest moment was when i had 7e + 11e and near 26e stacks - 3 tables in a row. Lost a lot after 6 hours of play....so i am thinking that its too much to play one entire day...maybe only w 10 min breaks every hour .
We are down at 747e bankroll after 24e pot losts
this are most important moment of the twitch....also played few mtts.
Forward, i will twitch again a session with these tickets:
Hey! I do all my best for a good blog and @Koljamen and @TheWa11ter makes me want to stop the challenge right now ! RUDE BUT, somehow i find this like a part of the challenge with good and bad things!
The girls will come after new results !
Untill now , we just tryed few shoots on higher limits! With a lot of emotions at the beginning ....and a nice one after few hours !
- feel somehow that i can beat the NL5 Banzai, BUT i must manage and protect myself when to go out, which it's really hard to realise;
- feel the adrenaline when i have to call or to bet strong ( + 10e bet), so the boring moments will disapearing with that:
- scaried a little to see my bankroll up and down ( near 50e range )
- must protect gambling with the regulars, "when i feel them", because the alias isn't a criteria for that anymore in Unibet;
- must not stop the game on NL1 banzai, these tables also have huge potential;
-must play forward some mtts with 5e entry. like i saw @Pucuri88 , these are good for big boosts in bankroll!
- MUST PLAY ONLY ON every 2 days in the night , when i will make the flops for UO spins
- like that i made today more than ~500 challenge points/ day. right now i am in front with 2 days ( as my usually work).
After all, are good news and bad news! We go further!
And this makes us happy to share a "KFC hot meal" with you!
I found the best chick from that moments! I am right?
Thanks for your hot words @Koljamen !
@TheWa11ter,i will never stop doing what i really want to do with my poker skills
Of corse , we need to say again big claps to @FreedoM who is omnipresent! You will construct solid attitute for online poker in this way !
Who will come on Poiana Brasov in February on PokerFest events?
Hugs, hope for the best for all!
PS: Time to read whats new in other evolution challenges