Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

I will post later few hands of the session...the high moment in cash banzai stacks was near 32euros...after i was down after i lost an important pot w TT vs A3o..

The deepest moment was when i had 7e + 11e and near 26e stacks - 3 tables in a row. Lost a lot after 6 hours of play....so i am thinking that its too much to play one entire day...maybe only w 10 min breaks every hour Smile.

We are down at 747e bankroll after 24e pot losts

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH!
My BLOGS: 1.Challenge done! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! and 3.Crumble the BONUS100€!
4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

wimn big fraw.JPGvulpitu 38c.JPGt4 vs t9 flop.JPGshoveplr.JPGsame 75o.JPGQQ vs AA.JPGomg lost w QQ set.JPGlost w AQvsAJ fls.JPGlost tt vs a3 shove.JPGhnfs.JPGflush.JPGfkin call w 22 3$.JPGfirsty alliner.JPGbubble time.JPG98s big pot.JPG5th place mm.JPG

this are most important moment of the twitch....also played few mtts.

Forward, i will twitch again a session with these tickets:

2 tickets.JPGit will be fun!

My BLOGS: 1.Challenge done! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! and 3.Crumble the BONUS100€!
4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

New step winning in unibet open slot spin :

10 plo ticket.JPG

4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

Tried few hands on BANZAI NL5 ...its so aggro!

win the 2e bounty.JPGw 18 tt.JPGfkin lost 44e.JPG33w pot.JPG

Bankroll is 744e...

Highlighted
TheWa11ter Rank 9
Rank 9
What’s up with the hot chicks
???? Must be dreaming here ?
Koljamen Rank 10
Rank 10
4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

Hey! I do all my best for a good blog and @Koljamen and @TheWa11ter makes me want to stop the challenge right now Smile ! RUDE Haha BUT, somehow i find this like a part of the challenge with good and bad things!

The girls will come after new results Very Happy!

Untill now , we just tryed few shoots on higher limits! With a lot of emotions at the beginning ....and a nice one after few hours Very Happy!

we go deep in stakes.JPGisn't so cool to see your 20% of bankrolll into 9-handed tables ( 2 banzai 5nl and other 6x 10nl (but with half entrance)quads.JPGnice pot with quads Very Happyj8 vs 88 biggest pot.JPGwhen i saw him betting to big in rvr i had 2 cards in my mind : 55 or 9T , not that 88 from my rangefgm.JPGhow to lose a big pot flopping set middle pair...

BANNER IAN817.jpgNew prefix!

About feelings:

- feel somehow that i can beat the NL5 Banzai, BUT i must manage and protect myself when to go out, which it's really hard to realise;

- feel the adrenaline when i have to call or to bet strong ( + 10e bet), so the boring moments will disapearing with that:

- scaried a little to see my bankroll up and down ( near 50e range )

- must protect gambling with the regulars, "when i feel them", because the alias isn't a criteria for that anymore in Unibet;

- must not stop the game on NL1 banzai, these tables also have huge potential;

-must play forward some mtts with 5e entry. like i saw @Pucuri88 , these are good for big boosts in bankroll!

- MUST PLAY ONLY ON every 2 days  in the night , when i will make the flops for UO spins Smile

- like that i made today more than ~500 challenge points/ day. right now i am in front with 2 days ( as my usually work).

After all, are good news and bad news! We go further!

And this makes us happy to share a "KFC hot meal" with you!

perfetti_3015_by_jessica_beaumont-dbcicsk.jpgbecause you were bad !

719a8e61a8edb5cb8285e9bdbbf69fe6--in-latex-sexy-latex.jpgto see hot chicks

katebush.jpgfrom '80 years....

I found the best chick from that moments! I am right?

TheWa11ter Rank 9
Rank 9
Haha don’t go by what’s a am saying lol just do your thing
G’L
Koljamen Rank 10
Rank 10
@4soul I love what you do, man!) By all means. Just keep going and GL!!
0 Likes
4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

Thanks for your hot words @Koljamen !

@TheWa11ter,i will never stop doing what i really want to do with my poker skills Wink

Of corse , we need to say again big clapsPeace to @FreedoM who is omnipresent! You will construct solid attitute for online poker in this way Smile!

Who will come on Poiana Brasov in February on PokerFest events?

Hugs, hope for the best for all!

PS:  Time to read whats new in other evolution challenges Very Happy

4.pngI love those eyes who are blacklighed also Very Happy. Look, this style! Smile