cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22
Spoiler
4soul1.jpg
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

after gambling in 9-12 tables i saw in my account almost 3e....which is really unsane!

this was the last event that i played. first ITM -  and FT :

4th sick.JPG

that means a bankroll near 20e/

other moments:

save uit.JPGbbl.JPGaa vs aa.JPG99 22.JPGlost lots of bucks on banzai NL1e88c.JPGthis is the stack that i increased and won the 4th place Very Happy... from 88 stack to near 38.000 Smile

@Nestabeargood observator! Thanks for that formula Smile!

hard.JPGextreme moments today!

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Helllo happy sundayers! Today i was out with some friends on bbq and i stayed more than i was thought....that means more than 8PM....so sit out from that milestone 10k 200e and 250e freerolls...

No problems, just lost some good spots Sad

After i came home i slept 1 hour and then i started another session, with some good results , but not the best:

w 4rt.JPGlost shortincrease.JPGincreased from 4e777777777.JPGreally bad omaha starting hand Smile

Look at this situation on banzai....rude his move in turn ( good player also ):

djobr jj.JPGbet big in turn and he shoved....with ...lets see

fk rbr.JPGyeah....rvr rat Smile

dlb.JPGright now just double up!

Bankroll : 29.91€

And still in play in last mtt! Wish me luck 12/16 with 9ITM 4.23€ and 35.84€ in 1st! 6bb left

mobv.JPGmove up!

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Every bad thing bring positive vibes:

bbbb.JPGlost on bbl, bad part was that in other table was a big shove and a call QQ vs KK when i wanted to fold my last 1/2 ante Smile

but after this i finished the part 3 on september challenges , and hit this:

desco.JPGnew job Smile

and won little bit on slots:

won that from 5 spins.JPG9,5$ is cool in this unknown domain without investing Smile

and tomorrow i will use the ticket also. GN!

mors.JPGsame girl , same beauty!

DEVIL_z_JOKE Rank 10
Rank 10

This is how it works,... ay a ya y!

DEVIL'z JOKE
NEW'z out of the HELL'z KITCHEN!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

We done it! Our bankroll is back to our flux

wtg.JPGwtf'.JPGsave it.JPG5th 5e.JPG

Bankroll: 52.17€

kjtgjf.JPG

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

These days i prepaired all the documents needed for the transport in Germany. 

Poclutz have new numbers 😅

Nowadays, poker for me is extra income. We hope that there the laws are somehow different. Let's see whats happened.

PS : i am not shure if we will have another live session till i go

Nice day!

🐔 - the chick of the day 💏

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Just kiddin'Screenshot_2018-09-25-13-02-14.pngAnother way in domain...

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i twitched a non-comment session with few results:

win 31e.JPGticket from last mission septembertt aaa.JPGphew shove prfsfdghjkbln.JPGthis was the start of the twitch...too bad loosing stealing blinds with QJo . hit into AKo sbs a k.JPGflush vs flush after reraise turn from himlost.JPGlost big from his reraise and shove from me in turn.....kk 8899.JPGgive me that!banzai nl1.JPGand short session on banzai nl1 with big result.

Bankroll: 106.90€

uytiyuyui.JPGgive me in town Smile

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Glad you found a job there, make it rock, mate Cool

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402