Rank 11

it was all in from the start of hand ? and btw very nice  hand 

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

kings.jpg

I told you Guys so... LOL

I know them Kings all to well Waterfall

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Why would you reraise 5x of the value of 3-bet  with Aces or 35bb ??? GG!

From +25€ buy-in i would fold in this spot, other ways its always a shove for me! No excuses for folding Rofl

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

My account was temporary blocked in reasons of security.

I will comeback later with more details!

Have you found more challenge points in your accounts than you normally does?

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
TUPV1991 Rank 8
Rank 8
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

My account was free to play, but for reasons of security we will restart the challenge....

Bankroll : 4$ = 3.45€ Disappointed

LIVE twitch today - starting after 03:00 PM

200We will talk on stream more....

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

bear3.jpg

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey guys!

As you know probably, after 6 days of playing and with a bankroll of ~51e our account has being closed for verification. When it was reopened we restarted from 4euros. The work doesn't work so good and we lost most part of these bucks. SO, we played some freerolls with no big results. From a flip with 0.10e we won a ticket 1e SNG that we won = 1.94e ( sng on 2 players) , we forced on banzai with no result.... lost almost entire bankroll...yesterday i found a ticket of 1e sng ( from other flips with 0.10e ) played a SNG with 5 players ( and won  1st place = 3.17e ). This was the tightest moment from my entire challenge ....fold 77 on 3:1 advantage on stack on hu....really important to win 1st place Very Happy. Then we played 2 mtts . won one of them:

win omaha again.JPG

and then played one shoot with 2e omaha:

21.JPG

that means 4 hours of play and thats all

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Nice 1 @4soul... on your way up again.

keep up the good poker & keep posting !!!