Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i streamed the session and have a positive impact to me and to the challenge: WE WON 1st place into a nice event 1e entry mtt!!! We took into our bankroll 12.60€!

1str omaha 25 12.6e.JPG1st with 12.6€ won

Other results:

QT 10e pot 2 per fl.JPGthey shoved on flop!lost 12th itm 4.5e with QJs vs A4s call snap middle.JPGweard moves in bubble to go big!15 few c.JPGA7 sv AK...normal way to be out

New bankroll: 33.96€

nicelake.JPG

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Nice to see your bankroll growing @4soul.

Keep up the good work !!!   Thumbs Up  Cash  

Spoiler
this is my favorite one so far...
spann.JPG

soooooo glad you decided not to stop the spandex surprise !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Yeah, another 1st place made me smile:

1st 17e 50e gtd singurtaly.JPG

, and i am not sad about other results of today stream:

q2 kk lost biug.JPGl w set vs 2 pairs.JPG9th lace 6e win on meteor.JPG

That bad situations took some positive energy from us, but we are still cool!

New bankroll: 50.59€

@Nestabear, thanks for your support, this is the moment you will enjoy it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0FF1YrJEH/?utm_source=ig_web_share_sheet

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

So YEAHH!!!! Today was our first MAIN EVENT! That means we played a tournament with bigger entry that our bankroll let us!

And that was because we won a 5€ Nebula ticket from a flip mtt with 0.25€ satellite! That 1.500€ GTD was played like a freezeout (even if this mtt had unlimited rebuys and an extra add-on).

5 nebula.JPGnot cash in it , but happy that i could play it. last hand 66 vs AA action on flop 345

We played a couple of cash for the August Missions , and we cash in few mtts ( even we played lots of them).

PS: Was a nice event with 1000€ GTD Cardchat Freeroll ( with 1€ add-on and rebuys ), we added also an addon. Lost big value into a flip with AKvsTT ( shove preflop )

set vs.JPGbig pot and outrvr fsh bleah.JPGqts.JPGbad flop for me..... same situation like first banzai cash photo from this challenge Very Happynot shure.JPGlost 3rd w AJvsAk.JPGchipleader ft, almost dead in last 8, them comeback , lost with AJvsAKcall no helpbst ak.JPGbiggest pot ever and best Ahigh ever Very Happy

Our bankroll : 51.84€

Screenshot_2018-08-20 In Stock Wet Look Spandex Leggings Black Leather Looking - ElasticWonder com.png

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

I have a question: What would you do in this situation?

call fold or reraise..JPGscared player overbet massive 4bet....tried to played few pots with me ( but defeated most of the time Very Happy)

And you will have the answer after 3 guests reply Very Happy Angel

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Ship it all in @4soul as fast as you can.RoflThumbs Up

How near the bubble are you, or final table?Cash

If either turn up with AA it is what it is.

It Is What It Is
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Hint: I didn't win the hand Very Happy 2 more impressions....then the results

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Fold !!!

Ever hear about the KK curse ???

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12

A A of course Very Happy Call 😂☺️🤔

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Yes, @gyepedro he had AA , but played them scared like hell ( maybe he was 99% shure that someone will hit the set Very Happy ) , 12 players paid - 3 more out for ITM.

700blind.JPGlost on 7th ( in here we was 15 players still in )

GG!