Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Point 5 sounds a little weird for me, but I hope the quality is good enough for stream. I support a fresh start, let us know when you are live.

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

The internet have not the same speed than from Romania!

Example: Right now, Romania is in top 3 in quality of internet from entire Europe,because the introducing if it was latelly. When a german guy had internet, a romanian one had no clue what is that... 😅

For 8€ downloaded with 200MB in RO... 

For 50+€ download with 10-50 MB in GER...

Hope that the stream works in properties 😇

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i was visiting again the apartment for taking some numbers for the Kitchen command and i saw the next update of the streaming place. Here is it :

IMG_20190224_143700.jpgNext phase of stream place!

Screenshot_20190126_091058.jpg

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Tomorrow is the signing contract moment! 

Hope that all the things are already done and i can move there 😎😎😎