Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Point 5 sounds a little weird for me, but I hope the quality is good enough for stream. I support a fresh start, let us know when you are live.

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

The internet have not the same speed than from Romania!

Example: Right now, Romania is in top 3 in quality of internet from entire Europe,because the introducing if it was latelly. When a german guy had internet, a romanian one had no clue what is that... 😅

For 8€ downloaded with 200MB in RO... 

For 50+€ download with 10-50 MB in GER...

Hope that the stream works in properties 😇

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i was visiting again the apartment for taking some numbers for the Kitchen command and i saw the next update of the streaming place. Here is it :

IMG_20190224_143700.jpgNext phase of stream place!

Screenshot_20190126_091058.jpg

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Tomorrow is the signing contract moment! 

Hope that all the things are already done and i can move there 😎😎😎

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

First night in the apartment! 😇

New update:

IMG_20190324_162602.jpg

Screenshot_20190325_233923.jpg

Now its the time for climbing 😁

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

One strong feeling cannot stop me, of corse, this help me a lot to going further!

Thas is the big change. 

Till now anything works (in big measures) good, and done the steps slowly and shurelly.

Its a moment when you feel indistructible and makes you dreaming for next steps: what you need to do now and what you want now. 

AND sometimes one thing change your line. 

Saddenly, Poclutz was damaged, nobody was hurt and now i am pressed to buy a new second-car...SO, my plan is running slowly than normal.

BIG Dissadvantage in Germany: time for 6 months, you cannot take a credit or some producs to buy in rates, because youre "ausslander", and you must become "credible" for the state. And then yeah, you can... 

So, with the money kept untill now i must help myself and wait a little bit. Of corse, the family have a big impact in this moments of needing help. 

So, next week i will have a new car that will help me ib my job. 

Now, i live on 10 minutes on road by my working place, 70min by Bicycle (but this is not a good way to go, because the weather is instable in this period), and the buses (the only way that help me now) are so expensive (in my situation i need to invest +130€/month) and stress me with the time (i lose more than 1 hour per day only waiting them).

So, yeah, one step back... 

Screenshot_20190314_222802_com.instagram.android.jpg

0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i should had my first exam of my German language step B, but was scheduled for the next week. I was really sad, i think were some intern problems.

I have big news! NO, just one photo 

dassds.jpegYup, this is Aspferdel, my new car!

I know that its not a German car, but the net one will come in 1 year Cool

The next step is to wait the new Kitchen coming (until 10 may), and then i will setup my desk! 

Last week was my Internet connection installed.

In next 2-3 weeks i think i have time enough to find the perfect desk. I have a maximum 120cm x 120cm. I have lots of ideas, but i want to be the best choose.

I must attach a wireless to my computer, because here in Germany are no cables in the rooms Very Happy, and the central signal is in the living. 

Lot of fun! Smile AngelWink

until that i will play sometimes from the laptop! Smile

Capturefg.JPG

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Being more confortable after a long time without playing so much on UnibetPoker, i am shure that i need a period to "see" the changes into the room. Because my sacred number is 4, and the challenge is based by this number, i will start from a decent bankroll.

Any amounts from past will not count any more Secret 

I will restart the challenge from 44€.

This is the best way to go forward without any stress!

7nvb.gif

Im happy to be at the tables again!

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

I played a few cash tables for the April parts challenges, and few mtts. This are the best results:

6e1.JPGCapture.JPG\

Bankroll: 39.30€

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey, today i find the perfect WLAN on-board N PCI-E adapter and i will have it in 3-4 days. This will help me to have internet to the computer from the other room, where will be set my desk for poker.

It was really hard to find the best, because its the first time when i make this and , because my computer was a mix from individual pieces, i want do not have errors or incompatibilities.

So, yeah. Next is the desk In Love

SHINE